Oracle Cloud Technical Lead
Are you looking to power up your Oracle career? From strategy through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 54,000 Oracle experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading organizations accelerate their digital transformation and become intelligent enterprises.
Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies—such as Internet of things, analytics, automation and artificial intelligence—to deliver the next-generation of Oracle cloud-based solutions. Thrive in our innovation-led environment where you’ll turn ideas into reality, solving clients’ most complex business challenges.
What Will I Do in This Position?
As an Oracle Cloud Technical Senior Manager your primary responsibilities may include:
- The job of an Oracle Cloud Technical Lead includes responsibility for the installation, configuration, upgrading, administration, monitoring, maintenance, and security of databases within an Oracle Exadata architecture.
- The role includes the development and design of Exadata database strategies, system monitoring and improving Exadata database performance and capacity, and planning for future expansion requirements.
- You will also plan, co-ordinate and implement security measures to safeguard the database within Exadata
Why Should I Join the Accenture Team?
- Drive Oracle innovation. Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration as a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
- Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills in “New” Oracle, while expanding your experience defining and implementing Oracle cloud solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.