Job Location: Ontario - Toronto, Quebec - Montreal
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00585436 00585436_en
No industry can escape digital's disruption, especially not wealth management. Today’s clients expect a whole new kind of experience that’s more informed, more personalized, more transparent; and they want it more quickly than ever before. Firms that rise to the digital challenge capitalize on industry insights, transform their businesses from front to back and strive for operational excellence—and many won’t go at it alone.
That’s where Accenture comes in. We leverage our deep industry experience and broad range of capabilities and synergies across our entire business to deliver end-to-end solutions for leading wealth management firms.
Key responsibilities of the Wealth Management Consultant may include:
• Design and implement business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on tasks relating to people and process.
• Ability to manage dynamic technology consulting projects with heavy client engagement
• Synthesize overall technology needs by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements.
• Consult and partner with our clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position in wealth management
• Ability to understand client needs, develop proposed solutions and delivery high impact technology initiatives
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.