WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Must have Experience in both agile and non-agile projects.
- Should have experience in performance test case design, analysis, security testing and other types on non-functional testing
- Hands on experience developing risk assessment models, production work load and capacity models.
- Hands on experience with Environment mapping of performance testing environment against production
- Hands on experience with Diagnostics processes and tool such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics
- Hands on experience with leveraging service virtualization for Performance Testing
- Hands on experience with Network virtualization for Mobile Performance testing tools and associated protocols such as “True Client” protocols
- Hands on expertise in a variety of performance test frameworks/tools (e.g., HP LoadRunner, JMeter, etc.), monitoring tools (e.g., Dynatrace)
- Experience in a Performance testing for distributed, cloud and mainframe, workflow, document management applications etc.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Possess a minimum of 4-7 years of experience in PE
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Performance testing for distributed, cloud and mainframe, workflow, document management applications etc.
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and methodologies
- Hands on experience to analyze complex business ecosystems to understand business logic and processes, including data attributes and data business rules
- Experience working with software delivery methodologies, frameworks and best practices (Agile and Iterative Waterfall) and DevOps operations and integration of testing into the DevOps pipeline
- Excellent communication skills; ability to focus and prioritize and solve complex technical problems
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related (technical) degree/diploma
- Knowledgeable in Performance Testing, and Problem Management methodologies
- Understanding of complex architectures and derivation of key performance indicators for performance tests
- Ability to analyze and trend performance and reliability of enterprise applications in production-like configuration and articulate test result impacts with stakeholders
- Experience in full software development life cycle
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.