Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
With Accenture Strategy, you can put your theories and vision into action. Our services range from strategy to execution, and we will value your understanding of our clients’ industries and your ability to help them move from issue to outcome. Learn more about Accenture Strategy:
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
The Business Strategy Senior Manager applies deep business strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills to influence client agendas through business insight. They Partner with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues at the intersection of business, technology and operations. They also provide a deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
Strategy professionals help clients structure effective business and operating models, and transform their businesses all to grow their business while maintaining or reducing costs.
Business Strategy professionals help their clients with issues such as assessing business performance, instilling business simplification strategies, reinventing a broken business, and entering new markets for growth.
We are looking for professionals who bring experience in the following areas, ideally within the Retail/Products sector(s):
• Workforce productivity and optimization
• Utilizing analytics to assist in solving key client issues
• Automation strategy and execution to unlock value
• Enterprise performance management and planning
• Zero Based Cost Optimization (formerly Competitiveness): experience in helping companies make some tactical cost reductions
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
• Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
• Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
• Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.