Location: Toronto – Fulltime Opportunity
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
The Sales Capture Manager manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develops relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
Sales professionals improve sales organizations through process reengineering, sales talent management, incentive management, and operations optimization.
The Sales Capture Manager manages all sales pursuit activities for Accenture as it relates to the ServiceNow line of Business within a defined list of accounts or territory.
You are expected to develop and direct sales efforts for new client acquisition and to ensure execution of sales strategies geared toward protecting and growing business with existing clients.
Sales capture execution involves multiple activities that include, but are not restricted to;
- Targeting clients of the right profile to,
- Grow quality pipeline
- Win profitable deals
- Managing all sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships with Accenture Clients.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Accenture client Account teams, including the Senior Executive, Client Account Lead and Client Senior Technical Consultant to develop and execute the opportunity pursuit strategy
- Develop a territory management strategy for your accounts / region and track progress over time.
- Help develop and maintain sales collateral specific to supported industry(s)
- Personally develop and sustain client executive relationships within targeted accounts through personal meetings, presentations, business networking and/or other business or social gatherings
- Personally develop and sustain regional ServiceNow sales team relationships through personal meetings, presentations, business networking and/or other business or social gatherings
- Oversee the overall quality of delivery and execution of the Accenture services sold for Client ServiceNow program(s)
- Proactively identify and drive opportunities for all targeted accounts within the defined territory
- Prospect internally in Accenture and externally in local market to qualify opportunities using criteria including win probability, competitive landscape, client relationship, Accenture capability, deal profitability as defined by the Accenture sales process.
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.