Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
The Management Consulting Senior Manager provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective solutions, and understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes. They are disciplined in business-management, and adaptable to a culture of accountability.
Industry Applications-PRD professionals design, implement and deploy operational and technology solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique PRODUCTS industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Advising clients on processes, tooling and organizational changes required to adopt Technology in the enterprise at scale in both distributed and centralized models
- Providing solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Interacting with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on strategic or operational decisions
- Decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Developing and coaching high-performing teams, prioritizes development and is committed to developing skills in others
- Develop a pipeline of future work at current or other clients
- Estimate and sell consulting and technology services work
Accenture is seeking an experienced Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) professional with experience leading complex EAM business transformation and systems integration programs (implementing strategies, process, technology and business analytics) in asset-intensive industries. Responsibilities of the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Delivery Lead include:
- Provide executive delivery leadership for large-scale EAM business transformation and systems integration program, determining objectives and approaches to successful deliver business outcomes
- Demonstrate experience and provide guidance on design, development and implementation of an EAM solution for core asset lifecycle delivery, state of good repair, and asset investment planning capabilities
- Provide working knowledge of ISO55000 and PAS55 asset management standards to drive quality into design of the solutions
- Experience with Infor EAM deployment/integration is a plus
- Partner with the client leaders as a member of an executive leadership team to govern risk, optimize cost, and improve outcomes
- Provide leadership, direction, guidance and support while managing large, distributed teams responsible for the delivery of the strategy, process, people and technology solutions
- Provide advisory services internally and externally, demonstrating deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise
- On-time, on-budget and risk managed delivery execution of the program $20-30MM
- Proactively identify, monitor and mitigate delivery and execution risks/issues, managing escalation paths as required
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on the execution of deliverables
- Scope, write, estimate, price and negotiate client statements of work and contracts
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.