Set yourself apart:
- Experience with Excel and/or other analysis tools, PowerPoint, Keynote and/or Adobe Creative Suite for presentation purposes. Familiarity with InVision, Sketch, or other prototyping methods. Ability to learn how to use new tools in real time.
- History of tackling and solving complex business challenges; a strong personal mission to help find truths and challenge orthodoxies.
- Nascent mastery of the Business Design landscape, including but not limited to design intelligence, measurement, KPIs, organizational change, venturing, design storytelling, design thinking, culture change, coaching, business/investment case generation, and product management.
- Prior experience using agile methodology.
- 7-10 years of consultancy or agency experience; 5-7 years of strategy experience; 2-3 years of leadership or managerial experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business or related field.
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple cross-discipline teams.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
Business Designers are core to Fjord’s mission. Together we’re forging a new profession that applies the best of what’s gone before in the service of the reinvention we provide for our clients. You bring something new and unusual to our mix, you have a deep aesthetic sensibility, you spot patterns where few can, and you can combine business strategy with design sensibility and approach. Join us and help define something new.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.