- Minimum of 8 years of security strategy experience in one or more of the following:
- Experience with security governance (e.g. ISO 27001, ISO 31000, NIST 800-53, HIPAA, and/or PCI, ISO27001,27002, COBIT)
- Risk management framework experience (e.g. NIST 800-30)
- Conducting security maturity assessments and diagnostics
- Designing and implementing a security operating model
- Minimum of 1 years management consulting experience and/or internal consulting experience
- Experienced in project management
- Bachelor's degree with a post-grad certificate or advanced degree in computer science, engineering or business administration preferred
- CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred
- Successful track record in sales origination with an entrepreneurial mind-set; demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate, and implement security strategy engagements.
- Be a natural leader with the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships; skilled in gaining valuable insights through collaboration and communication.
- Experienced leading, mentoring and developing people.
- Demonstrated work experience within data strategy, management and operational reporting and enabling technologies
- Have a deep intellectual capacity and relevant experience to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Possess strong analytical skills and have the ability to understand complex issues with the ability to quickly absorb information and deploy conceptual and creative problem solving.
- Demonstrate first class written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner. Own and develop our offerings and assets.
- Possess drive, determination and optimism with proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office product suite
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com