ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
SAP is an exciting place to be with continuous innovations and leading in digital world! From enabling digital transition with SAP, unlock digital innovation via rapidly prototype and deliver SAP apps with new technologies to helping organizations capture new digital value! There will be many opportunities for you to bring your best talents and be involved in finance transformation, operations, sales and customer services, cloud, SAP S/4 and HANA, SAP Mobility, SAP Analytics, Supply Chain and much more.
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
- Act as Senior Manager, to guide the client and Accenture team through the Ariba procurement transformation and implementations.
- Supervising on and off shore resources, project schedule and budget, advising the client on solution and S2P process implications.
- Should have worked in modules like Ariba Sourcing Professional, including Ariba Contract Management, Ariba Supplier Information and Performance Management
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Deep skills and knowledge with ideally 12 to 15 years of experience in software sales and/or delivery\
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in SAP Ariba (full lifecycle) implementation and deployment.
- Experience in both sales and solution architecting.
- A strong storyteller with strong advisory skills - to describe the value that organizations can achieve by investing in procurement transformation and Ariba implementations
- The ability to drive client requirements, business process and configuration workshops
- The ability to build robust client relationships as well as manage a pipeline of client opportunities
- Strong communication skills.