- Act as Senior Manager, to guide the client and Accenture team through the Ariba procurement transformation and implementations.
- Supervising on and off shore resources, project schedule and budget, advising the client on solution and S2P process implications.
- Should have worked in modules like Ariba Sourcing Professional, including Ariba Contract Management, Ariba Supplier Information and Performance Management
- Deep skills and knowledge with ideally 12 to 15 years of experience in software sales and/or delivery.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in SAP Ariba (full lifecycle) implementation and deployment.
- Experience in both sales and solution architecting.
- A strong storyteller with strong advisory skills - to describe the value that organizations can achieve by investing in procurement transformation and Ariba implementations
- The ability to drive client requirements, business process and configuration workshops
- The ability to build robust client relationships as well as manage a pipeline of client opportunities
- Strong communication skills.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
LocationsOntario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.