Job Location: Alberta - Edmonton
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00558612 00558612_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions that realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
· Driving growth through improving performance of people
· Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale
· Creating compelling digital employee experiences
· Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights
Agile Organization is focused on helping clients successfully plan and manage change in an environment that is global, multi-cultural, cross-generational, and virtual - and changing at an accelerating pace. This is achieved using forward-thinking innovation, iterative co-creation, new technologies, creative collaboration methods, and premier thought leadership.
The work will be primarily focused on framing challenges, charting strategy, co-creating with agility, and scaling organizational change initiatives to help define and achieve a client's goals. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/ca-en/consulting-index
An Agile Organization|Change Manager within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
· Engage the client using innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them
· Build adaptive cultures within the client that can respond quickly to evolving demands
· Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with clients and Accenture executives
· Build client leadership capability at all levels
· Develop strong business relationships with clients
· Design intelligent organizations using the best thought leadership
· Identify risks and resolve complex challenges before they become issues
· Manage the client journey in way that is forward-thinking but also agile and flexible
· Manage medium size teams and oversees team work activities to achieve milestones, quality deliverables and value creation
· Step out of your comfort zone and challenge convention
· Establish and deliver a change strategy that meets the client’s needs
· Leverage Accenture’s methods, tools, and assets to address moderately complex organizational change challenges
· Frame and re-frame client challenges and discover opportunities for value through organizational agility
· Build a client’s internal change capability
· Articulate value propositions, develop and present compelling cases for change in a way that is creative and inspiring
· Minimum 5-7 years of external consulting experience related to successful delivery of work in the disciplines of enterprise transformation or organizational change
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience related to successful delivery of work in one or more of the following areas:
· Minimum of 3 years of project management experience, including project sprint development and measurement
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to meet travel requirements, as required. It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
· Ability to innovate and challenge norms
· Agile work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction
· Excellent ability to create collectively, harnessing the power of a diverse group
· Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
· Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
· Focus on value creation
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a diverse team
· Ability to connect with people around a sense of purpose and shared goals to motivate and inspire
· Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
· Compelling storyteller
· Large-scale and/or global transformation experience
· Experience managing a thriving virtual team
· Excellent leadership, management, and speaking skills
· Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for any of the following industries: Resources, Products, Public Sector, Communications or Financial Services
What Accenture can offer:
Accenture does not discriminate on
the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental
disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing
employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.