Accenture is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
At Accenture, we look for people who enjoy technology challenges to help Accenture clients succeed. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job. We need people who thrive on tough technology challenges. People who can help turn innovative ideas into effective results.
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
The SAP Development Lead is accountable for delivery of ABAP and UI5 development. They provide oversight through technical design reviews, code reviews, etc. for development team members. Other job responsibilities include:
- Provide technical stewardship of end to end integration solutions between SAP and other SAP & non-SAP systems.
- Ability to transform business function requirements into technical program specs, and to code, unit test and debug programs.
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions
- Engage other technical teams in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions as well as facilitate incident resolution across multiple areas.
- Facilitate SAP integration design sessions with other application stakeholders and technical resources
- Develop, maintain and enforce SAP integration standards working in conjunction with the integration architecture team
- Design and execute integration monitoring of SAP interface points
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA'
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities
- Technical and functional design, support, documentation & training for multiple integrated systems through SAP
- Develop, maintain and enforce data and message management standards and procedures, develop standards for maintaining data and message integrity and security and develop strategies for data recovery