- Customer Deployment Experience leading complex ServiceNow implementations
- 6+ Years of Experience with ServiceNow Implementations and a documented record of at least 40 successful Phase-1 and Phase-2 Deployments or equivalent as lead
- Experience with all Aspects of the ServiceNow Platform Architecture including but not limited to:
- Familiar with and can write angular JS / Portal Development
- Jelly - UI Macros / UI Page development / Content Management System
- Demonstrable Advanced Design and Trouble Shooting Skills with ServiceNow APIs
- Advanced Platform Integration experience required including SOAP, REST, JDBC, FTP, and Scripted
- Design, Implement and troubleshoot LDAP, SSO, Authentication and data integrations
- RDBMS/SQL Experience - in establishing integrations through JDBC and the MID Server
- Design and Implement Advanced Business Process Management/Automation Solutions including Workflows
- Design and develop Advanced Multifunction Script Includes and Glide-Ajax
- Performance Architecture, Testing, Troubleshooting and Resolution including Database, Web Server, and ServiceNow hardware Architecture.
- Experienced and Comfortable Presenting to large Audiences
- Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog, Workflow, SLAs, Reporting
- Advanced Application Experience in Area of Concentration: ITOM: Orchestration, ServiceMapping, Discovery + CMDB, Asset Management, Event Management, SecOps, CSM, HR, Domain Separation, ITBM
- Example Architecture Design Drawings and Documentation
- Consults with Customers including ServiceNow platform Architecture and Concepts through Requirements, Testing and Next Phase
- Innovation, Thought and Team Leadership
- Cross-Training and Internal Support
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (as a BS/BA), preferably in Information Technology and a proven background in consulting and project management.
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- ServiceNow System Administration Certified
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certified
- ServiceNow Developer Certified
- ATP Instructor Certified
- Advanced Accreditations/Certifications in Area(s) of ServiceNow BU Concentration
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.