Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions that realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Talent & Organization Consulting Practice
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
Driving growth through improving performance of people.
Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale.
Creating compelling digital employee experiences.
Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights.
Agile Organization is focused on helping clients successfully plan and manage change in an environment that is global, multi-cultural, cross-generational, and virtual - and changing at an accelerating pace. This is achieved using forward-thinking innovation, iterative co-creation, new technologies, creative collaboration methods, and premier thought leadership.
Accenture Agile Organization achieves value for clients in a variety of ways:
- Driving creative problem solving using the latest methods to structure creative interaction.
- Insight-Driven Transformation based on analytics and behavioral sciences.
- Designing an organization that is resilient and reacts nimbly to change.
- Creating a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Using social, mobile, video and the tools that follow to provide easy and affordable two-way
- communication within the organization.
- Innovative learning solutions such as augmented/ virtual reality platforms integrated into wearable devices, delivering the latest learning just in time.
- Equipping our client’s leadership to lead in an environment of constant innovation.Implementing the process, tools and techniques needed to unlock to potential of people.
- Aligning business process with evolving technologies, collaboration tools, and working styles.
The work will be primarily focused on framing challenges, charting strategy, co-creating with agility, and scaling organizational change initiatives to help define and achieve a client's goals. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/ca-en/consulting-index
An Agile Organization | Change Senior Manager within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
- Engage the client using innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them.
- Lead building an adaptive client culture that is resilient and easily adopts change.
- Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients.
- Develop leadership at all levels.
- Quickly estimate and develop agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, opportunities and/or recommendations.
- Build intelligent operating models that maximize organizational value creation.
- Identify new opportunities to realize value – with existing and/or new clients.
- Lead Journey Management from idea phase through sustain phase.
- Use agile methods to deliver value quickly to the client.
- Measure strategic, financial, and operational ROI.
- Manage large-sized, virtual, global, diverse teams.
- Drive behavior change and change adoption.
- Utilize the latest in neuroscience and behavior change to move the needle on employee behavior
- Proactively manage client and Accenture work requirements.
- Use analytics to glean insights that drive change activities.
- Utilize functional and industry knowledge to reframe complex client issues and bring fresh solutions.
- Build client’s internal change capability.
- Work with our clients to re-frame complex business challenges.
- Use digital tools to improve employee experience.
- Structure, plan and implement initiatives (strategy to operations) in an agile way.
- Map a long-term vision that is both forward thinking and adaptable.
- Articulate value propositions, develop and present compelling cases for change in a way that is creative and inspiring.
- Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client organization.
- Actively collaborate with Accenture leadership to develop markets and clients.
- Develop and manage project budgets.
- Use agile methods to realize value quickly for the client.