Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
Data and Analytics professionals define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
Big Data professionals use Big Data methodologies, solutions and tools to help organizations optimize their business performance by managing, sorting and filtering volumes of data as well as extracting meaningful value from these large volumes of data.
Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree required in related field
Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Data engineering
Minimum 1-2 years of Java/Scala, Mapreduce, Sqoop Pig programming, and/or HiveQL experience
Minimum 1-2 years implementing dat engineerings olutions in large scale, distributed environments
Minimum 1-2 years working with traditional ETL tools and other streaming tools such as Kafka, Storm, Spark Streaming or Informatica
Minimum 1-2 yrs working with hadoop distribution such as cloudera Hortonworks and R, MapR.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Eligibility for reliability clearance
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Math or Engineering Background
- Full life cycle Development
- Experience with Greenplum, Exadata, Cassandra, Spark, HBase, graphDBs, key-value stores, or NoSQL systems.
- Experience using search tools such as Elasticsearch or Solr
- Experience using advanced analytic tools such as Mahout, Scikit-learn, MLLib, or other related toolkits
- Experience with authentication security protocols (Kerberos, Knox or Ranger)
- Data Visualization (Tableau, Qlikview, Matplotlib)