• 10 years of experience advising and leading high impact project lifecycle activities
• Ability to identify and assess complex problems and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors which are implemented by the team
• Mining industry experience is a mandatory requirement for this role
• In-depth knowledge of mining operations is essential- ie: production, refinement, supply chain
• Professional consulting experience would be considered an asset
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related discipline
Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities / multiple deliverables
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Salary: $180,000 - $185,000 CAD
Employee will be eligible for pay increases due to pay review that are consistent with company and market standards
Any questions regarding this position should be sent to Recruiting.Canada@accenture.com . This e-mail is for enquires only. To submit an application, please apply online. Please make reference to the job number when you apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture promotes a workforce that is reflective of the communities we live in and the clients that we support. At Accenture, we believe in inclusion and diversity.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.