• Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing and / or digital analytics
• Minimum of 2 years of experience using, installing and / or customizing web analytics and tag management solutions
• Passionate about data, analytics and technology (ex: avid consumer of TED talks and Wired Magazine)
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economics, mathematics, or technical specialty
• Technical understanding of how digital analytics and tag management solutions are deployed
• Ability to complete complex tag deployment within tools like Dynamic Tag Manager and Google Tag Manager
• Ability to analyze, interpret, and visualize complex data from online and offline sources to provided meaning and recommendations for optimization
• Knowledge of web analytics and tag management solutions and differences between providers (ex: Adobe, Google, Tealium, Ensighten, etc.)
Set Yourself Apart
• Experience with client-facing projects ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
• Experience with attribution modeling and software (e.g., Attribution 360, VisualIQ)
• Experience performing advanced analytics on digital data sources (e.g., digital analytics data, digital advertising data, DMP data, audience data, social data, search data, etc.)
• Experience developing reporting and advancing data visualization capabilities with new or existing tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, TIBCO/Spotfire, etc.)
• Experience with data and analytic tools such as such as SQL, Excel-pivot tables, SAS, UNIX
• Solid Knowledge of data integration techniques and processes (Data matching & key vendors, data fusion & key partners, etc.)
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to take complex solutions and make them simple to explain and digest
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.