- Minimum of 7 years of Banking, Capital Markets and/or Insurance industry experience.
- 3+ years of experience in planning, designing and implementing Blockchain technologies, Distributed Computing, or Distributed Ledger.
- Possesses strong executive presence and credibility at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant area of study. Advanced degree preferred.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Understanding the value proposition of Blockchain and the ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the regulatory and security implications of deploying Blockchain technologies within Financial Services clients.
- Proven success in leading teams through transformation programs, closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.