If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
This position is within Accenture's Services workforce. This is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our client's move ahead of the competition
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities;
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors;
Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goaLs, interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach;
Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments; Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility;
Manages large to medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Software Engineering professionals Description : Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
Be responsible for SAP AMI solution design on client projects. Ensure proper system integration among various AMI technology solutions
Responsible for client relationship management
Monitor project activities and advise staff of issues due to resource availability and constraint. Execute efficiently onshore-offshore model to deliver the project
Produce project status reports, monthly invoicing, manage the team and resolved day to day issues with emphasis on SDLC.
Mentor staff in Accenture defined methodology and consulting excellence and encouraged best practice in industry.
Manage and perform the process of Statement of Work and contract creation to secure new and follow on work.
Minimum of Bachelors degree
Must have Skills :
- 10+ years of Experience in SAP.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in SAP IS-Utilities with strong functional knowledge in SAP ISU/Device Management, Billing and Invoicing, Inter-Company Data exchange.
- Strong background experience in electric, water or gas utilities Projects/Organizations.
- 5+ years experience in AMI (Advanced Meter Infrastructure) integration with full lifecycle experience.
- Strong experience around Master Data, Technical Device and Connection Data, Meter Reading, Billing.
- Experience in SAP R/3 module like MM, SD, FI
- Extensive experience in ABAP Programing.
- Experience in Integration of Mobile applications and Click Scheduling software with SAP
- Provide delivery management to ensure customer satisfaction and reference ability
- Strong Leadership, and verbal and written communication skills and ability to coordinate with multiple technical and business teams
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Experience in project management skills (i.e. Project planning and estimating, Reporting); Proven ability to meet tight deadlines; Profound understanding of infrastructure and platforms used in the application development and deployment environment.
- Responsible for client relationship management
- Provide project turnaround expertise at the customer site with emphasis on regaining customer confidence.
- Monitor project activities and advise staff of issues due to resource availability and constraint. Execute efficiently onshore-offshore model to deliver the project.
- Responsible for management, prioritization, forecasting and career development of project staff located at client and offshore.
- Produce project status reports, monthly invoicing, manage the team and resolved day to day issues with emphasis on SDLC.
- Review Accenture processes and compliance for the project
- Execute and maintain project management processes and disciplines in the areas of program schedule and quality management; communications management; cost management; risk / issue management;change management; implementation management