- Bachelor’s Degree
- A Minimum of 10 years experience in the area of compensation design and implementation
- Experience in a Consulting or Technology business preferred
- Expertise in third party management
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Advanced data analytics and interpretation of data
- Experience with HR tools and Systems, particularly SAP
- Experience with compliance. Execute policies and procedures to maintain compliance to internal and regulatory requirements
- Ability to assess complex business objectives, diagnose problems and respond to high priority issues
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Ability to build relationships with key customers and interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Benchmarking: Lead incentive compensation team to perform ad-hoc reports and analysis to address internal and external equity of plan design and earnings opportunities.
- Design and deliver employee communication and training relating to compensation programs, guidelines, budgets and processes
- Provides advice to HR and business leaders on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex reports and data sets
- Ability to direct and influence difficult and emotional, conversations in a productive manner
- Possess a strong executive presence
- Ability to effectively plan, direct and manage complex, time sensitive compensation processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Access
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.