Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere-join the Accenture Adventure.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
Support the global financial management function and business advisory services. Offer services through contract completion on regulatory and organization principles compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management and advisory to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership. Deliver services around the globe through a network of financial professionals via help-desk support, shared service operations and customer-dedicated on-site support.
Provide value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
Collaborate with client and engagement executives, client group finance leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of contract or account financial position
Complete standard MTD/QTD financial and operational activities and processes
- Fulfill invoicing and collections, consistent with contractual requirements
- Advise/assist on forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation)
- Perform/assist with work plan reconciliation and reporting
- Track and report time-reporting hours, expenses, and variances as required, including compliance with account/engagement expense policy (if existent)
- Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses
Contribute to the CFM organization as Value Creator, People Developer, and Business Operator
- Prepare and participate in CFM meetings and training sessions
- Supervise, coach, and mentor junior CFM analyst(s) and others
- Identify and communicate to CFM leadership to opportunities to continuously improve training, methodologies, tools and skills
- Support and contribute to local CFM recruiting initiatives
Execute account financial processes to ensure the quality and integrity of engagement financial records
- Provide pricing / new business support for new and extended business opportunities and/or review pricing calculations from engagement executives
- Perform or assist with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Support and execute the account forecasting process, including ad hoc and internal stakeholder management requests
- Execute all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance
- Perform Inventory and Receivables management, including monitoring of variances and follow-up on discrepancies
- Execute/assist with balance sheet accountability, including tracking of capital assets and technology rental equipment, hardware/software costs, and other items
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Requires guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture