Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Digital, is a leading global brand eCommerce and digital marketing company, creating award-winning digital experiences for global brands. Our multi-disciplinary approach brings together a collaboration of strategy, design, and technology to create unique brand experiences that build unbreakable customer relationships.
Accenture focuses on understanding our clients' business and customers, identifying innovative paths for growth and creating engaging multi-channel experiences. We have deep expertise across those capabilities and have assembled talented group of problem-solvers dedicated to creating innovative, engaging, best in class digital experiences.
As Front End Developers, we bridge the gap between creative and technology. Working with interaction and visual designers, Front End Developers collaborate, ideate and provide technical guidance to help bring the brand to life. We translate the creative vision into technical implementations and integrate with back end technologies to deliver digital solutions that move the brand forward.
This person is responsible for leadership and subject-matter expertise in the key focus area within Front-End Development:
- HTML5, and Rich Interfaces
- Native Mobile Development
- Quality Assurance and Standards
- Integration Support
You will work collaboratively with leadership teams in Strategy, Creative, Front and Back End Development to establish strategic direction, best practices, delivery processes, and quality standards. As a member of the FED leadership team, you’ll help recruit, mentor and retain members of our nationwide team.
As our subject-matter expert, you will also support business development activities, helping to define and present our team’s point of view as a recognized leader in the space.
You will also be one of the FED team’s most senior members, helping to architect and oversee a variety of projects, including work in the other focus areas when appropriate.
Several junior members of our close-knit team will look to you for career guidance and mentorship, learning and benefitting from your shared expertise.
In all of our work, a strong visual eye and understanding of design concepts is necessary, as is a perspective on front and backend technologies and their impact on the design process. As Front-End Development Senior Manager, you will have an excellent opportunity to lead project teams, run a group of like-minded developers, and work with exciting, strategic clients.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts to provide leadership perspective on front and backend technologies and their overall impact on the creative process
- Provide technical leadership and direction at a project level
- Lead large and small-scale front-end web and web application projects, guiding development teams on several key projects concurrently, possibly across different offices and geographies
- Create project estimates, define scope requirements, and structure projects
- Oversee and participate in design, architecture, documentation, development, debugging, and deployment efforts
- Provide subject matter expertise on cross-browser and cross-platform concepts and concerns
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes
- Define customized landscape points of view, vendor assessments, and strategy and innovation recommendations for our current and prospective clients
- Create and distribute reusable sales and delivery content and work with our sales and leadership teams to hone their knowledge of FED and the focus area
- Identify opportunities for research and development in the area of focus, and build innovative prototypes that demonstrate our industry leadership
- Mentor associate or junior developers