Job Location: Ontario - Toronto
Job Number: 00397444 00397444_en
• In setting up Presto Next Generation Device software to help our customers to address operational, quality, and cost challenges on contactless smart card fare payment system for TTC transit systems.
• For troubleshooting Motorola’s hand held Presto point of sale (POS) inspector devices.
• Manipulating MOXA’s Controller device hardware.
• Manipulating Scheidt & Bachmann hardware devices.
• Setting up GPS Systems for tracking entire fleet of vehicles for public transit systems.
• In bridging the gap between business and tech with an aim to optimize costs and enhance customer experience.
• Firmware upgrading PDS production devices.
• Analyzing the root cause and providing fix for problems faced in operational hardware devices.
• Migrating the production devices with next generation fare management system to adapt fast-moving trends.
• To deploy the latest patch which supports a large catalogue of self-service functions via Web, mobile applications, interactive voice response (IVR) and kiosks, enabling travelers to purchase fare products, top up payment cards, and manage account profiles and details.
• To simplify cumbersome processes to collect revenue and financial data.
• Configuring the device monitoring system.
• Incident/Defect Analysis of operational malfunctions and providing quick resolutions.
• Fare Engine configuration for payment processing in fare transaction processor devices.
• For setting up the Backend installation and customization for remote monitoring of the fare transaction processor.
I have more than 5 years of work experience in
• Design, development and implementation of a scalable, multi-supplier smart card system.
• In analyzing production issues – trouble shooting, problem resolution, enhancements, remote monitoring, user management, service introduction
• In Hand Held Point of Sale devices for enabling the Enforcement officers to have a hassle free and easy Inspection validation.
• Meeting the client’s stringent performance requirements (in terms of throughput, tap times, Remote list and transaction processing and scalability) to help client provide better and faster service experience to end users.
• In device provisioning of presto device software and Inspection devices to use with remote servers.
• Supporting multiple transit service providers with adequate security.
• In working with various Subsystem components.
• In SOTI Customization.
• In playing an important role alongside in bug triaging and root cause analysis as have had an opportunity to work in close association with individual modules for creating integration and white box test cases in related field.
The overall experience makes me the most suitable candidate for the L2 operations role and benefit the client by provide quick turnaround to issue and reduce losses.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.