Job Location: Ontario - Toronto
Job Number: 00390339 00390339_en
'Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Analyst
• Microsoft Dynamics AX technical consultant with more than 8 end to end implementations
• Creation of Functional and technical documents and defining scope and objectives, keeping overall business strategies in priority, and aligned with the proposed solution
• Analysis of the Integration touch points with third party systems, and provide the best possible integration approach with AX environments
• Gathering data, research on software defects, conducting problem diagnosis and implementing a timely resolution for issues in Live client environment.
• Resolving production environment issues on time or giving solution to client member to resolve issue in their sites or environment.
• Planning(Requirement gathering & Analysis), designing, developing, implementing, Testing, Deploying and supporting information systems to meet assigned customer needs.
• Expert knowledge of end to end application implementation and customization for giving a quick solution to client for any issue or risk.
• Applying test methodology and product knowledge in the design of test cases for certification of products.
• Leading/Guiding team of Junior Analysts to train them in products customization and issues resolution with code optimization
• Providing time estimates for new customization changes & presenting to client team for negotiation.
• Being the technical lead ,Identifying areas of risk and prepare strategies for mitigation for the projects.
• Handling UAT , MO and Prod deployment and Testing.
1.Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
2.Idea of all stages of SDLC
3. 4.7 + years of experience to provide in-depth technical and business assistance to customers and internal team members on ERP projects
4.Very good technical hands-on and customizations on Modules like Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Advanced Payroll and trade and logistics.
5.Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 Certified.
6.Expert experience of handling UAT,MO and Prod Deployment, requirement gathering, Validation and Analysis.
7.Expert experience in server side language like C#.net
8.In depth Experience in AIF involving several third party application integration with AX via custom/document services
9.Design on multi level drill down business filters for Complex SSRS reports in AX premises
10.Huge data volume upload in AX via DIXF framework in on premises client environment.
11.Strong testing skills and experience in SDLC & testing methodologies like Agile, Waterfall.
12.Willing to work in a team environment, share knowledge and creative solutions to problems.
13.Sound knowledge in code optimization techniques.
14. Installation and configuration of Dynamics AX.
15.Translate function designs into technical specification such as Technical FDD's and translate technical specifications into program code and perform upgrade strategies.
Technical Skills: Dynamics AX 7, 2012, 2009, 4.0 X++
AIF web services,
Data Import Export Framework.
AX Workflows ,
SQL Server 2012,2010
Testing Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Business analysis, Client demo and trainings, Presentations and Seminars
1.Functional and Technical SME in the solution reviews and high level design reviews from functional perspective for various applications and tools in Dynamics Ax.
2.Functional SME in Trade and logistics and Financials modules for functional/Technical and custom developments.
3.Hands on and trained on Microsoft Dynamics AX 7,AX 2012,SSIS, DIXF ,AIF and Functional experience in Financials, Trade and logistics, Advanced Payroll modules.
4.Very good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
5.Software Analysis & Design knowledge/experience, also having a solid background in Software Quality & Testing using Microsoft tools like MSOCAF.
6.Hands on and Trained on Bug tracking tool (MTM, TFS)
7.Been able to play a key role in supporting and providing of solutions to suit client requirements to help them get the best out of their business.
8 Expert hands on experience in setting up landscapes with integration to other ERP system.
9.Abilit to lead a team of at least 4 people who will work on assigned project and consolidating the status.
10.Excellent communication skills – within and outside of the office, across teams, with clients/stakeholders – both horizontally and vertically.
11.Attend Business Review meetings as Consultant & provided inputs to functional test team on Test coverage.
12.Strong exposure of handling offshore and onshore team.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.