Job Location: Ontario - Mississauga
Job Number: 00384732 00384732_en
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
This position is within Accenture's Services workforce. This is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our client's move ahead of the competition
Profile Summary :
1) Strong experience in Microsoft SharePoint 2010/13 and online.
2) Strong experience in Microsoft SharePoint Technologies (SP Designer, SP Workflows, PowerShell, SP Services, SP Utility)
3) Experience in developing Web Application using Client Object Model (CSOM, Rest Services, jQuery, Angular JS)
4) Strong experience in developing web application using Microsoft ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#, WCF, HTML5, Web Services and SQL Server technologies.
5) Experience in Analyzing and estimating the project cost and timelines using AEM estimator tool.
6) Experience in delivering the software systems as per market/client requirements, Involved in all phases of the project (Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support)
7) Strong experience in Agile methodology, played role as a scrum master.
8) Created several reusable tools to improve the development efforts and save project cost.
9) Experience in creating Nintex workflows to automate the system.
10) Strong experience in Object Oriented Concepts.
11) Experience in implementing Design Patterns
12) As a part of agile process, i was involved in daily scrum meetings, sprint iteration meetings and demonstrated project requirements.
13) Experience in handling the team and delivered the multiple project in one go.
14) Experience as a project SME.
15) Experience in Code review, writing test cases.
16) Experience in writing the Design, Deployment and Support documents.
17) Experience in writing scripts to automate the deployment process.
18) Experience in configuring SharePoint Search, Fast Search, User Profile, Managed Meta data.
19) Experience in Creating SharePoint Hosted and Provider Hosted Apps.
20) Strong experience in design and architect the projects (Application design, Process flow, Creating Site Columns, Content types, Page layouts, Master pages, implementing functions, interfaces and design patterns)
1) Experience in SharePoint 2010/13, SP designer, SP Services, SP Utility, Rest Services, CSOM, PowerShell, jQuery, Angular JS, HTML 5 and CSS technologies.
2) Experience in ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#, WCF, Web Services, AJAX technologies
3) Experience in configuring SharePoint Search, Fast Search, User Profile, Managed Meta data.
4) Experience in Creating SharePoint Hosted and Provider Hosted Apps.
5) Experience in creating application using Object Oriented Concepts.
6) Experience in configuring SharePoint Search, Fast Search, User Profile, Managed Meta data
7) Experience in SP Designer workflows and Nintex workflows
8) Experience in Design patterns.
9) Involved in all phases of the project.
10) Experience in deploying the projects in various servers (Development, SIT, UAT and Prod servers)
11) Experience in Agile process (involved in daily scrum meeting, sprint iteration meetings, retrospective meetings, demonstrated project requirements)
12) Experience in estimating tools (project cost and timelines)
13) Architect and Design various projects.
1) Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/13, CSOM, PowerShell, Rest Services, SP Services, SP Utility, SharePoint Apps, Fast Search, Managed Metadata, SP Search, Nintex workflows.
3) Agile Methodology.
4) AEM estimating tool.
5) SharePoint Search, Fast Search, Managed Metadata.
6) Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns.
Professional Skill Requirements:
1) Experience in project life cycle
2) Experience SharePoint 2010/13 technologies
3) Experience in SharePoint Client Object Modal (CSOM, Rest Services, SP Services, SP Utility)
4) Experience PowerShell Scripts, jQuery, Angular JS, HTML 5, CSS.
5) Experience AEM estimator
6) Experience in ASP.NET, WCF, Web Services.
7) Experience in configuring the SharePoint Search, Fast Search, Managed meta data, User Profiles.
8) SharePoint Apps, Designer and Nintex workflows
9) Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns.
10) Experience Agile Methodology
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Office Location: Toronto, Canada Headquarters, 5450 Explorer Drive, Suite 200,Mississauga,ON,L4W5N1.
Salary Range: 73,100.00 CAD to 75,100.00 CAD
Employee will be eligible for pay increases due to pay review that are consistent with company and market standards
Any questions regarding this position should be sent to Recruiting.Canada@accenture.com. This e-mail is for enquires only. To submit an application, please apply online. Please make reference to the job number when you apply.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$31.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2015. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture promotes a workforce that is reflective of the communities we live in and the clients that we support. At Accenture, we believe in inclusion and diversity.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.