Consultant - Private Equity Advisory
Why Accenture Strategy?
In the world of strategy today, it is about the future, and in the future, digital technology is disrupting competitive landscapes and creating new opportunities for every organization. This future plays directly to Accenture's strengths. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we at Accenture Strategy empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. We design and execute industry-relevant reinventions that allow world class Financial Institutions to realize exceptional business value from technology. Hence, at Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future. And, it’s a very exciting place to be!
Accenture Strategy is part of our Strategy & Consulting division, where working closely with clients, our professionals help transform the world’s leading organizations, working across the C-suite to capitalize on disruption, enable competitiveness, drive EBITDA growth and continuous innovation.
By joining Accenture Strategy, you will embark on a fast-paced career that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Your role at Accenture Strategy:
- Become a trusted advisor for C-suite clients
- Assess and define path to EBITDA and EV via business and technology strategy, developing world-class solutions for Private Equity Firms and Portfolio Companies, working across the deal cycle
- Work at the intersection of business and technology, innovating and delivering new business and operating models
- Go deep to understand clients operations, competitive dynamics and growth potential; identify clients’ business options in the context of market, technology, and social trends
- Advise clients on processes and data-driven strategies, with actionable roadmaps to achieve their performance goals
- Drive operating model transformation leveraging digital innovation and technological platforms
- Lead teams to provide world-class business strategy solutions and innovation
- Drive business development to originate new client opportunities
- Build your reputation as a thought leader in private equity and related industries
- Develop of our next generation offerings
- Manage and / or help with all parts of projects, from client buy-in to planning, budgeting, deliverables, and risk assessment
- Source and coordinate work from other internal workforces
- Accelerate people development and team building
- Help to attract the best talent
Travel: For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Candidates are expected to be open to business travel in the future as needed, up to 80%. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need
- Minimum 3 years of experience focused on Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking or Private Equity, either directly as part of a fund deal or operating team, in a consulting firm serving private equity and portfolio companies, or in an operating role in a privately held company, preferably with bulge bracket firm interactions.
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Merger integration or divestiture/carve-out planning and/ or execution experience.
- Relevant depth in one or more operational areas including due diligence, corporate development, operating model transformation, performance improvement, growth enhancement, exit planning.
- Experience driving operating model transformation leveraging digital innovation
- Experience with investment/transactions process, workflows, and teams (e.g., investment banking deal team, private secondaries, legal, ventures, merger and acquisitions, divestitures and carve-outs, and portfolio management).
- Ability to work cohesively in an agile and flat organization.