Career Level: Manager
Business area: Corporate Functions
Skill Track: Sales, Pricing Performance
Accenture Pricing Architects are a highly visible group with a mission to develop and implement strategies and tactics that enable Accenture deal teams to maximize profitability and achieve desired outcomes for our clients through compelling, market-based pricing and commercial propositions. This role drives key strategic and tactical decisions related to pricing and profitability for a given geography, working across industries and services groups with a focus on building relationships, knowledge, and insights about each commercial environment. Market, Services, and Market Unit leads are trusted advisors within their respective Leadership teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
Core Service Execution
• Market Pricing Strategy and Execution: Support senior leadership in defining Accenture’s pricing approach to maximize profitable growth across Client Groups.
• Deal Pricing Strategy and Execution: Pricing Architects design and implement commercial strategies to enhance profitability, overseeing price positioning and client optics, deal shaping, deal qualification activities and financial structuring.
• Competitive Positioning: Competitive Pricing Architects build a point of view about competitor pricing and capabilities, derive deal-specific Accenture price target based on differentiation, and work with stakeholders to achieve target.
• Rate Card Strategy and Development: Rate Card Pricing Architects design and develop client rate cards for account teams.
Drive and manage programs that improve sales
• Identify and drive sales & pricing performance improvements by developing and implementing best practices, process and reporting
• Support sales professionals/leaders in understanding client requirements, constraints, buyer values and high-level acceptability criteria for any solution
• Work with Solution Delivery and Sales teams in identification, analysis, solution, business case development, proposal preparation and presentation to clients
• Manage sales materials and credentials and coordinate the RFI/RFP/proposal response completion with sales teams, Solution Architects, delivery managers, and Sales Support teams
• Define, monitor and analyze program metrics, targets and strategic imperatives based on fiscal year plans as well as structure and/or review the cost models to achieve the most competitive price
• Proactively manage the pipeline to ensure accuracy, identify trends, and provide insight on opportunities for optimization both overall and across priority deals.
• Guide Pricing Support team in developing pricing and commercial propositions for bids and proposals, demonstrating the greatest value to clients and driving market-based pricing.
• Build and maintain strong relationships both internally within the practice and externally with clients.
Other Service Offerings
• Education: Support upskilling of client-facing practitioners and internal teams involved in sales & pricing, equipping them with the context and confidence to defend market-based pricing.
• Negotiations: Provide coaching on negotiation tactics and walk-away points and directly participate in client and/or procurement negotiations on a limited basis.
• Deal Profitability Triage: For specific opportunities identified by the Market and/or opportunities below deal level targets, identify avenues to increase price and/or margin on the opportunity across all aspects (e.g., solution, costing, commercials).
• TPA Benchmark Defense: Lead/support client/account teams through a Third Party Advisor (TPA) benchmark of an existing contract or a sole source pursuit on a limited basis.
• Build credible relationships and manage interface with Sales Lead(s), Legal, Finance, Contracting, Human Resources, Recruiting, Marketing, and other internal organizations, as well as clients, as appropriate
• Understand Accenture assets, offerings and methodologies to match to client business needs effectively
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- Competitive Analysis
- Deal Shaping
- Executive Presence
- Market Intelligence
- Pricing & Commercial Strategy Development
- Pricing & Profitability Optimization
- A minimum of 6 years of experience
LocationsRio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro,São Paulo - Sao Paulo
Oportunidades Iguais de Emprego
Todas as decisões de recrutamento e contratação devem ser tomadas sem levar em consideração idade, raça, credo, cor, religião, sexo, nacionalidade, ascendência, status de invalidez, condição de veterano, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, informação genética, estado civil, status de cidadania ou qualquer outra base protegida por leis federais, estaduais ou locais.
Os candidatos às vagas não serão obrigados a divulgar registros de condenações ou detenções, selados ou eliminados, como parte do processo de contratação. A Accenture está empenhada em fornecer oportunidades voltadas para os veteranos, nossos homens e mulheres de serviço.
Competitive Pricing Architect (Business Process Outsourcing)
postado 5 dias atrás
Sales Operations Senior Analyst
postado 15 dias atrás
Consultor Sênior em Pricing
postado 22 dias atrás
Você na Accenture
Trabalhe onde você seja motivado a explorar suas paixões e onde seus talentos são nutridos e cultivados. Inove com tecnologias de ponta em projetos que se mostrarão mais legais do que você pode imaginar.
Treinamento e Desenvolvimento
Reserve um tempo para aprender e aprender o tempo todo em nossos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de aula conectadas, cursos on-line e ambientes de aprendizagem.
Saiba mais sobre a Accenture
Nossos mais de 500.000 funcionários em mais de 120 países, combinam experiência incomparável e habilidades especializadas em mais de 40 setores. Abraçamos o poder da mudança para criar valor e sucesso compartilhado para nossos clientes, pessoas, acionistas, parceiros e comunidades.