· 3+ years’ experience in Data Security / Information Security Management, Data Governance or related field
· 3+ years of working in cloud infrastructure, IT consulting/support, systems administration, architecture and/or software development.
· 3+ years of experience in the implementation (end to end) of Data Security projects with Data Security Platforms (Broadcom, Micro Focus, Forcepoint), preferably experience with Microsoft Purview (Information Protection, Data Loss Prevention, Information Risk Management)
· Language(s) Required: English - minimum level C1 required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management, or related field and 5+ years’ experience in Data / Information Management.
· Good understanding of the principles of Data Security, such as data classification, encryption, sensitivity labelling, information protection policies and exfiltration controls
· Experience working with Microsoft 365 services and/or Azure data services such as Sharepoint, Teams, Office 365, SQL, Azure Data Lake Services.
· Ability to lead strategic customer conversations to educate and guide development of Data Security requirements.
· Ability to lead strategic customer conversations to develop Data Security Frameworks and solution architecture design.
· Experience in Content Services
· Recognised Data Management or Data Security certification such as:
o Cloud Data Management Capabilities (CDMC) Certification
o OR Data Management Capability Assessment Model (DCAM) Certification
o OR Certified Data Management Professional (DAMA)
o OR Certified Protection Professional (CCP) or equivalent Protection certification
· Microsoft certification in one of more of the following:
o SC-400, SC-100, MS-500, MS-102, SC-300, MS-900, SC-900