Customer Success Management Senior Analyst
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who We Are:
Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our groundbreaking approach to sales brings clients the right combination of trusted technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights.
Take a modern approach to selling by harnessing the power of rich data, innovative technology, and advanced AI to help some of the world’s leading companies to drive demand; create pipeline; qualify and nurture opportunities; close sales; and drive renewal.
Join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Customer Success Manager
Azure is the most comprehensive, innovative and flexible cloud platform today and talented professionals are needed to drive customer cloud adoption within the most important companies in the market.
Do you love working with customers to achieve their business outcomes? Would you love to build expertise around the leading, next generation cloud services? With the aid of best-in-class sales processes, techniques, and technologies, you will be empowered to shape customer relationships for a strategic set of Microsoft's customers. These customers are adopting industry-leading products and services for their businesses, education systems or governments. You will serve as the central point of contact for the customer across engagements helping to drive Microsoft's existing cloud & enterprise consumption through developing and managing customer relationships.
· Business Relationship Owner: Build coalition of support (IT and business) with customer. Define specific technology outcomes that align to customer strategy.
· Digital Transformation Leader and Operational Excellence: Lead, drive and manage engagements for repeatable achievement of revenue and consumption targets.
· Portfolio Management: Manage a dedicated portfolio of customers while preventing churn.
· Operationally Excellent: Follow processes, systems, and documentation as expected; identifies issues or barriers to efficiency. Recommends improvements and partners to implement solutions.
· Value Creator: Identify and articulate business value of role and solutions for customer organization through demonstrations, storytelling, etc. to provide evidence of business value in the customer environment.
· Consumption: Conduct analyses into what customers are using versus needs. Drives greater consumption with customers based on analysis of both usage and needs. Leverages insights to provide guidance and recommendations to customers; drives, retains, and optimizes customer consumption
· Technical Acumen: Apply deep technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies
· Executive Presence: Engage with and influence business and IT decision makers by providing feedback or insights to help customers define and realize their digital and business transformational targets. Influences others to help meet customer needs and prioritize efforts accordingly. Recognizes systemic issues to resolve.
· Technology Strategist: Leverage best practices to guide customer strategy and future growth for Microsoft by cultivating customer affinity with Microsoft programs/solutions that drive impact for the customer and establishing Microsoft as a leader. Provide feedback to Microsoft on customer development needs, customer blockers, or mitigation strategies.
· Virtual Leader: Orchestrate activities across Microsoft and Partner resources to maximize business results and customer success.
· Customer Obsessed: Be the Voice of the Customer; Share customer insights, best practices, and connect with internal teams to remove key blockers.
· Build Customer Knowledge: Assess the Customers' knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners.
· Leading at the Edge: Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage Microsoft customers
· Cooperative Spirit: Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline; Accurately forecasting new usage and/or churn risks that impact portfolio pipeline.
· Continuous Learner: Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community.
· Readiness: Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
· Microsoft Advocate: Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities.
· 4+ years sales or customer success experience with technical pre and post sales and technical consulting architecture experience
· Track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT execs in large or highly strategic accounts
· Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations.
· Desire to work in a cooperative environment where one’s growth potential is supported by one’s abilities and attitude.
· Achievement and success-driven personality motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration.
· Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity.
· Understanding of Partner Ecosystems
· Advanced knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately.
· Broad knowledge of consultative/complex technical sales, deployment projects, architecture, design and implementation
· Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance for cloud and hybrid solutions
· Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as a code technologies)
· Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications; Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus.
· Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world.
· Preferred: 1+ year(s) experience in one or more of the following: designing architecture, networking, container services, data center migrations or database administration, design and architect experience in data analytics, coding/development, cloud-based solution designs, migrations or management of technology.
· Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Information Technology, Engineering, or experience in related field.