Global Services Legal
The mission statement of Global Services Legal is to “drive sustainable business growth for Accenture by providing deep expertise at the intersection of business strategy, industry and technology in a highly dynamic environment.”
The Global Services Legal team is a strategic partner and a product counsel towards the four Services under Accenture’s Next Generation Growth Model, i.e. Interactive, Strategy & Consulting, Technology and Operations.
This team also functions as the integrator between various other parts of the Legal team, coordinating between the multidisciplinary areas of deep expertise across the wider Legal team, in order to deliver one holistic Legal perspective to the business.
The Global Services Legal team is now looking for a legal counsel to join the Security Legal team.
Informed by industry expertise, extensive experience, and ongoing innovation, Accenture Security helps organizations prepare for and protect against an expanding threat landscape, detect malicious activity in their environments, and respond and recover in the event of a security incident. In keeping with our devotion to simplicity and efficiency, our security offerings cover three main categories of services: Cyber Defense, Applied Cybersecurity and Managed Security.
The Global Services–Security Counsel role includes the following key areas of responsibility:
- Supporting the Security business teams in conducting assessments of new service and product offerings and preparing those offerings for market
- Collaborating with colleagues across Legal and Quality & Risk to identify legal and regulatory risks and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Enabling Accenture’s Sales & Delivery Legal team to efficiently handle day-to-day contracting with respect to Security offerings, including developing contracting templates and guidance and providing SME support to deal teams
- Developing and delivering clear communications, guidance, and trainings regarding the offerings for the offering development, sales and legal teams that lead client-facing contracting efforts
- Building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships within the business and Legal organizations
- Collaborating with business and legal in support of thought leadership activities
- Supporting Accenture’s Ventures & Acquisitions Legal team and business leadership in the evaluation of prospective acquisition targets and development and implementation of post-merger integration strategy
- Functional understanding cybersecurity industry, including security technologies and legal issues related to cybersecurity services
- Strong understanding of intellectual property commercial and transactional issues
- Ability to draft templates and negotiate agreements, including but not limited to MSAs, technology agreements
Skills & Work Experience
- 6+ years legal experience
- Experience analyzing complex facts and situations to provide risk analysis and recommendations
- Understanding or willingness to learn applicable regulatory landscapes as required for the offerings, including with respect to data protection and privacy
- Used to working in diverse teams, with ability to influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive successful results
- Track record of developing trusted relationships with business
- Experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating client and supplier agreements (including e.g. security services, outsourcing)
- Providing guidance and training to business and other Legal teams
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability is not crippling to the function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, or any other reason prohibited by local law
Oportunidades Iguais de Emprego
Todas as decisões de recrutamento e contratação devem ser tomadas sem levar em consideração idade, raça, credo, cor, religião, sexo, nacionalidade, ascendência, status de invalidez, condição de veterano, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, informação genética, estado civil, status de cidadania ou qualquer outra base protegida por leis federais, estaduais ou locais.
Os candidatos às vagas não serão obrigados a divulgar registros de condenações ou detenções, selados ou eliminados, como parte do processo de contratação. A Accenture está empenhada em fornecer oportunidades voltadas para os veteranos, nossos homens e mulheres de serviço.
Threat Intelligence Analyst
postado mais de um ano atrás
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Security Account Lead
postado mais de um ano atrás
USA WA - Seattle
Security Product Penetration Tester Lead
postado mais de um ano atrás
Você na Accenture
Trabalhe onde você seja motivado a explorar suas paixões e onde seus talentos são nutridos e cultivados. Inove com tecnologias de ponta em projetos que se mostrarão mais legais do que você pode imaginar.
Treinamento e Desenvolvimento
Reserve um tempo para aprender e aprender o tempo todo em nossos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de aula conectadas, cursos on-line e ambientes de aprendizagem.
Saiba mais sobre a Accenture
Nossos mais de 500.000 funcionários em mais de 120 países, combinam experiência incomparável e habilidades especializadas em mais de 40 setores. Abraçamos o poder da mudança para criar valor e sucesso compartilhado para nossos clientes, pessoas, acionistas, parceiros e comunidades.