Accenture is a global company made of people passionate about the new. Curious, determined people who are not afraid to take risks and propose non-standard solutions. We are the leading company in professional services, with extensive operations in strategy and consulting, interactivity, technology and operations, supported by digital capabilities in all services. We deliver relevant solutions that directly impact different markets and the lives of thousands of people. We work together with the largest companies in the world and with cutting-edge tools, taking advantage of what is most current in the digital market.
We develop experiences that revolutionize people's lives. We work with customers and partners to design, build and execute platforms that deliver meaningful solutions serving purposes and innovation, delivering applications and helping to build architectures that will define the future of business.
If you like challenges, digital and analytical marketing, multichannel, development (front end, back end), media management, digital architecture and infrastructure, passionate trends, agile and intelligent processes and an exciting work environment, your place is here!
This opportunity is part of Accenture Interactive, an award-winning team recognized by Ad Age as the largest digital network in the world for five consecutive years. Reinvent the customer experience, create, deliver and stand out in new and digital ways through connected products in design, marketing, content and commerce.
One day is different from the other. We are more than 509 thousand people, present in more than 120 countries, committed to doing what is new every day and making the world a better place for people.
Our main value is Respect for the Individual. We make no distinction of gender, color, sexual orientation, social position or disabilities. Everyone has equal opportunities to build their careers in an inclusive and diverse company.
If you are also passionate about what you do, come and meet the challenge that Accenture is offering you!
What will you do in your day to day?
We hope you to go beyond the wireframe and have a vision of the various stages that permeate UX. So, we want you to be able to:
- Understand the briefing and ask the right questions to get to the root of the problems.
- Plan and carry out quanti / quali research, interviews with users, usability tests, and any other dynamics that make sense for the project.
- Analyze and tabulate the data collected during the survey and research phases.
- Create diagrams, navigation flows, user journeys.
- Understand and apply the concept of "mobile first". Design consistent interfaces for desktop and app (Android and iOS) always focused on the user. Don't forget the responsive! ;)
- Develop low to high fidelity prototypes.
- Document and monitor the development of the project, approving and testing, to ensure quality.
- Training in Industrial Design, Social Communication or related areas.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Be a curious and proactive professional suggesting continuous improvements to the product.
- Base and defend your ideas and proposals with ownership and through the concepts of Design.
- Knowledge of the main wireframing and prototyping tools. We use Sketch and Principle, but the most important thing is your willingness to learn.
- Have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS to manage front-end vs. design issues. It is always good when the whole team speaks the same language and can communicate.
- To relate well with people and enjoy working in groups. We are sure that we are a great team, and we want to keep the environment healthy and fun.
- Know how to deal positively with feedbacks about your work. We love to exchange experiences and suggestions, so it's always good to know how to listen and give feedback.
- Having worked with agile methodology or having knowledge is important. Our projects are managed in the Scrum or Kanban model.
- Feeling comfortable in a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment.
LocationsRio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro,Sao Paulo - Sao Paulo
Oportunidades Iguais de Emprego
Todas as decisões de recrutamento e contratação devem ser tomadas sem levar em consideração idade, raça, credo, cor, religião, sexo, nacionalidade, ascendência, status de invalidez, condição de veterano, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, informação genética, estado civil, status de cidadania ou qualquer outra base protegida por leis federais, estaduais ou locais.
Os candidatos às vagas não serão obrigados a divulgar registros de condenações ou detenções, selados ou eliminados, como parte do processo de contratação. A Accenture está empenhada em fornecer oportunidades voltadas para os veteranos, nossos homens e mulheres de serviço.
Você na Accenture
Trabalhe onde você seja motivado a explorar suas paixões e onde seus talentos são nutridos e cultivados. Inove com tecnologias de ponta em projetos que se mostrarão mais legais do que você pode imaginar.
Treinamento e Desenvolvimento
Reserve um tempo para aprender e aprender o tempo todo em nossos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de aula conectadas, cursos on-line e ambientes de aprendizagem.SAIBA MAIS
Saiba mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 500.000 funcionários, em mais de 120 países, a Accenture soluciona os desafios mais difíceis dos nossos clientes, fornecendo uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, tecnologia, digital e operações.