Accenture is a global company made up of people in love with the new. From curious, investigative people who are not afraid to risk and propose solutions that are out of the norm. We are one of the largest Consulting companies, specializing in professional services in the world! We deliver relevant deliverables that directly impact various markets and the lives of thousands of people. We work together with the largest companies in the world scenario and with cutting-edge tools, taking advantage of what is most current in the technological field.
Here it is possible to change jobs without changing companies. How about working in a company that provides this kind of change? You will gain more knowledge in the next six months than in recent years. If you like challenges, technology, exciting tendencies and a thought-provoking work environment, your place is here!
One day is different from the other. We are more than 469,000 people, in more than 120 countries, engaged in doing the new every day and making the world a better place for people.
Our main value is Respect for the Individual. We do not distinguish gender, color, sexual orientation, social position or disability. Everyone has equal opportunities to build their career in an inclusive and diverse enterprise.
If you are also passionate about what you do, come and meet the challenge that Accenture is offering you!
- Agile: you are an active Agile Program Coach and have actively held certifications such as Certified ScrumMaster®, Certified Scrum Professional®, or SAFe Agilist for five or more years (SAFe SPC4+ or equivalent certification is a plus).
- Educated: while your field of study may not be directly relevant, the fact that you have a Bachelor's degree (or combination of relevant education and experience) shows your commitment to self-improvement and lifelong learning.
- A Coach: having Agile coaching experience under your belt, you use a varied coaching approach to cultivate the capabilities, skills and knowledge of all Agile team members, team/program stakeholders, and senior leaders, including:
- Helping Agile teams achieve predictability high performance as they work within an Agile Release Train.
- Shaping Agile transformation strategies to achieve Agile at scape within large organizations.
- Engaging transformation stakeholders such as HR, Finance, and Marketing to embrace new ways of working.
- A Consultant: You have experience working as an external consultant where you demonstrated your strong understanding of how to elicit true customer needs and deliver services aligned with their desired business outcomes. You can demonstrate nuanced and savvy consulting skills, including:
- Defining and managing the scope of a Statement of Work.
- Proactively managing the creation of deliverables and mitigating risks associated with achieving key engagement milestones.
- You speak portuguese with native or bilingual proficiency and english in a professional working proficiency.
- You are great at pragmatic problem-solving, resolving interpersonal conflicts, and overall helping groups of people communicate effectively.
- You know when to step in and lead as needed, but are also comfortable stepping back and letting the team determine the best course of action.
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and/or any other popular Agile practices and frameworks (e.g. Lean, Kanban, eXtreme Programming).
- Technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization (CI, CD, XP, TDD, etc.).
- Experience in solution selling and shaping consulting engagement early in the sales cycle.
This opportunity is extended to all people with disabilities. We ask that the type of disability be mentioned in the curriculum as well as whether there is a need for any special resource to develop their work. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Oportunidades Iguais de Emprego
Todas as decisões de recrutamento e contratação devem ser tomadas sem levar em consideração idade, raça, credo, cor, religião, sexo, nacionalidade, ascendência, status de invalidez, condição de veterano, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, informação genética, estado civil, status de cidadania ou qualquer outra base protegida por leis federais, estaduais ou locais.
Os candidatos às vagas não serão obrigados a divulgar registros de condenações ou detenções, selados ou eliminados, como parte do processo de contratação. A Accenture está empenhada em fornecer oportunidades voltadas para os veteranos, nossos homens e mulheres de serviço.
Jobs Near You
Informatica PowerCenter Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Houston
Capability Network CFO&EV Senior Analyst
Você na Accenture
Trabalhe onde você seja motivado a explorar suas paixões e onde seus talentos são nutridos e cultivados. Inove com tecnologias de ponta em projetos que se mostrarão mais legais do que você pode imaginar.
Treinamento e Desenvolvimento
Reserve um tempo para aprender e aprender o tempo todo em nossos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de aula conectadas, cursos on-line e ambientes de aprendizagem.SAIBA MAIS
Saiba mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 500.000 funcionários, em mais de 120 países, a Accenture soluciona os desafios mais difíceis dos nossos clientes, fornecendo uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, tecnologia, digital e operações.