Join Accenture and help transform leading organization and communities around the world. Accenture is one of the leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies.
Be part of Accenture Digital digitizes our clients’ businesses, enabling them to harness the power of digital tools such as analytics, interactive marketing and mobility services to improve the user experience for millions of end users.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
At Fjord, Service & Interaction Design are at the heart of our design process. Our service and interaction Designers are a diverse team of strategic, empathetic thinkers and deep interaction specialists who envision and craft experiences from service design to digital product creation.
The Senior Service and Interaction Designer leads interaction design and service design activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, interaction design, and service design definition. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a team, we:
● Create products that demonstrate outstanding service and interaction design for our clients and their customers.
● Drive the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
● Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
As a Senior Service & Interaction Designer, you:
● Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
● Lead Service & Interaction Design activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, and interaction and service design definitions.
● Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Give effective feedback and direction to more junior members of the team.
● Manage all Service & Interaction Design activities at the project level.
● Own all Service & Interaction Design deliverables. Evaluate output of other interaction and service designers to ensure quality of design work.
● Frame and tell the story of design solutions. Present the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
● Be a Fjord ambassador, attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences.
Working together, we will:
• Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
• Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
• Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
Set yourself apart:
• Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes. Accustomed to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members.
• Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingness to broaden your own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
• Proficient in creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
• Proficient with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.