Join Accenture and help transform leading organization and communities around the world. Accenture is one of the leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies.
Be part of Accenture Digital digitizes our clients’ businesses, enabling them to harness the power of digital tools such as analytics, interactive marketing and mobility services to improve the user experience for millions of end users.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
At Fjord, Service & Interaction Design are at the heart of our design process. Our Service & Interaction Designers are a diverse team of strategic, empathetic thinkers, and deep interaction specialists who envision and craft experiences from service design to digital product creation.
The Service Design Lead owns Service Design as a discipline on projects and accounts and contributes to the practice at the studio level, sharing responsibility for the Service Design team across all studio accounts. On projects, you’ll support and provide oversight on all aspects of Service Design, as well as leading Service Design activities on our most ambitious projects. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a team, we:
● Create outstanding service designs for our clients and their customers.
● Own the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
● Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
As a Service Design Lead, you:
● Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
● Collaborate with our user research and business design teams to understand user and business needs, identify design opportunities, and create meaningful service experiences.
● Lead the practice of Service Design at a project level. Extend the craft and share practice across the studio and beyond.
● Assess performance and provide career guidance for those in your project and line management team.
● Create communication artifacts that define service design as a practice within the studio.
● Establish and manage client relationships.
● Publish articles, books, and other media on behalf of Fjord.
Working together, we will:
• Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
• Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
• Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
Set yourself apart:
• Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes. Accustomed to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members.
• Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingness to broaden own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
• Advanced ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
• Extensive knowledge of rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.