Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture’s Oracle practice, and we make the new happen now. Every day, we imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built our own platform, myConcerto, that mixes the best parts of Accenture and Oracle to help companies come into their own as digital leaders. Ready to find genius answers to seriously hard business challenges and work with some of the best? Come join a team that feels personal even though it’s over 54,000 strong. As a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum member of the Oracle Partner Network with over 145 awards, we’re proud the industry is taking notice of our work, too. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Oracle practice.
A transformation wizard who knows how to use Oracle to help clients excel in the brave new digital world. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to tackle large, complex projects – in fact, you thrive on challenges like this and have the track record to prove it. But you also bring more to the table. You’re as comfortable working in teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams. And you’re up for traveling regularly to client sites.
- Work in a team where you wear lots of hats – interacting with clients, managing workstreams, collaborating with other teams – and where you may need to be in charge
- Interact with all workstreams – technical, reports, conversion, change management, project management and more
- Update current methods, tools and procedures to create solutions that meet clients’ needs
- Check business requirements to find configuration solutions
- Keep a record of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Find new opportunities at your clients and create innovative solutions that meet their needs
- Gain the trust of your client, team mates, and managers to deliver projects and support sales opportunities
- Lead your clients to map and realize their near- and long-term transformation goals
- Help build the Oracle practice by finding opportunities for current and future clients to grow their business through Oracle
- Keep your expertise on industry trends and Oracle products sharp to cement your and Accenture’s role as your clients’ trusted advisor
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 4 years of Oracle Cloud transformation experience in a technical advisory and consulting role
- Minimum 3 years of Oracle Cloud Engagement, Service Cloud, CX, or CPQ experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Project, Large Workstream, or Client Lead on a large Oracle Implementation
- Minimum 1 year of Communications, Media and Technology experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Bonus points if:
- You know everything there is to know about Oracle Cloud processes
- You have an Oracle Cloud Certification in Engagement, CX or Service Cloud
- You’ve got experience with the business development process and Oracle’s value proposition
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Oportunidades Iguais de Emprego
Todas as decisões de recrutamento e contratação devem ser tomadas sem levar em consideração idade, raça, credo, cor, religião, sexo, nacionalidade, ascendência, status de invalidez, condição de veterano, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, informação genética, estado civil, status de cidadania ou qualquer outra base protegida por leis federais, estaduais ou locais.
Os candidatos às vagas não serão obrigados a divulgar registros de condenações ou detenções, selados ou eliminados, como parte do processo de contratação. A Accenture está empenhada em fornecer oportunidades voltadas para os veteranos, nossos homens e mulheres de serviço.
Você na Accenture
Trabalhe onde você seja motivado a explorar suas paixões e onde seus talentos são nutridos e cultivados. Inove com tecnologias de ponta em projetos que se mostrarão mais legais do que você pode imaginar.
Treinamento e Desenvolvimento
Reserve um tempo para aprender e aprender o tempo todo em nossos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de aula conectadas, cursos on-line e ambientes de aprendizagem.SAIBA MAIS
Saiba mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450.000 funcionários, em mais de 120 países, a Accenture soluciona os desafios mais difíceis dos nossos clientes, fornecendo uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, tecnologia, digital e operações.