We understand that technology can drive strategy, not just enable it. We work with our clients to architect a technology-driven transformation to capitalize on digital disruption. With your impressive knowledge of the evolving digital landscape and trends in IT strategy and management, we will be relying on you to help develop innovative client solutions.
Are you a digitally savvy technologist who can look at things from a different perspective to find the best solution? Do you get a little too excited about developing creative and innovative IT strategies that will solve your client’s business issues in today’s digital world? If so, we want to meet you.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Contributing to the development of comprehensive IT strategies, including IT opportunity assessment, investment portfolio management, information strategy, sourcing strategy, IT systems strategy and IT infrastructure strategy, and more
• Analyzing client issues, building a fact base to support hypotheses and the rationale for action
• Supporting the development of detailed and actionable business cases and plans which reflect our practice’s deep industry, IT and business process acumen
• Assisting our clients build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
• Working in multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
• Helping develop our offerings and assets
Your Experience - We’re looking for experience in one or more of the following areas:
• IT Strategy: Experience in the business application of technology, an analytical and rigorous approach, business case experience, ability to turn data into insightful Management Information (graphs, presentations etc.)
• IT Transformation: IT process excellence oriented, operating model design and transformation
• IT Workforce: People Change experience within an IT environment, organization design and transformation
• Enterprise Architecture: system architecture knowledge, including business platform integration, IT governance and IT architect standards
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
• Experience of working in technology-driven business transformation
• Knowledge of and passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
• Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem solving excellence
• Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
• First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Natural leadership qualities; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication
• Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
• Strong IT Strategy background experience
• MBA on a top business school - desirible, but not mandatory
Language Requirements Portuguese fluent, English at least in a Advanced level (written and spoken), Spanish (highly recommended)
This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Oportunidades Iguais de Emprego
Todas as decisões de recrutamento e contratação devem ser tomadas sem levar em consideração idade, raça, credo, cor, religião, sexo, nacionalidade, ascendência, status de invalidez, condição de veterano, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, informação genética, estado civil, status de cidadania ou qualquer outra base protegida por leis federais, estaduais ou locais.
Os candidatos às vagas não serão obrigados a divulgar registros de condenações ou detenções, selados ou eliminados, como parte do processo de contratação. A Accenture está empenhada em fornecer oportunidades voltadas para os veteranos, nossos homens e mulheres de serviço.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
postado 2 dias atrás
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
postado 2 dias atrás
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
postado 2 dias atrás
Você na Accenture
Trabalhe onde você seja motivado a explorar suas paixões e onde seus talentos são nutridos e cultivados. Inove com tecnologias de ponta em projetos que se mostrarão mais legais do que você pode imaginar.
Treinamento e Desenvolvimento
Reserve um tempo para aprender e aprender o tempo todo em nossos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de aula conectadas, cursos on-line e ambientes de aprendizagem.SAIBA MAIS
Saiba mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450.000 funcionários, em mais de 120 países, a Accenture soluciona os desafios mais difíceis dos nossos clientes, fornecendo uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, tecnologia, digital e operações.