• Understand, implement and enforce the use of Accenture’s corporate security systems and standards
• Oversee operations and support processes for access and monitoring
• Review bid specifications and develop exception documentation when needed
• Develop and manage strong relationships as well as work with internal IT, asset protection and external vendors to implement and support physical security systems
• Seek and maintain GU stakeholder and leadership support for related programs across
• Work with and influence country level Workplace safety and security leadership and teams
• Work with Accenture businesses (e.g., BPO, TGP) to ensure their access and monitoring needs are met and the businesses adhere to standards and processes.
• Collaborate and support Accenture’s security systems support vendors
• Sponsor all aspects of assigned projects through effective team management as well as working independently and ensure projects align with Accenture’s security strategy
• Contribute to the Access and Monitoring Design Standards and the Life Safety and Asset Protection Standards
• Manage or direct the work of other Life Safety team members and/or other Workplace Solutions personnel
• Demonstrable experience in managing complex access and monitoring operations in a fast-paced culture while complying with budgets and standards
• Security system administration
• Must be technologically savvy with strong analytical skills
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to get results through formal channels and informal networking
• Bachelor´s Degree.
Good to have
• Project management and planning
• Oversee teams of system design, implementation and support
• Will work on a global team which will occasionally require working during non-business hours.
This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, color,sex, age, physical or mental disability is not crippling to the function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression , or any other reason prohibited by local law.