We understand that technology can drive strategy, not just enable it. We work with our clients to architect a technology-driven transformation to capitalize on digital disruption. With your impressive knowledge of the evolving digital landscape and trends in IT strategy and management, we will be relying on you to help develop innovative client solutions.
Are you a digitally savvy technologist who can look at things from a different perspective to find the best solution? Do you get a little too excited about developing creative and innovative IT strategies that will solve your client’s business issues in today’s digital world? If so, we want to meet you.
Your Role: IT Strategy Consultant
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Contributing to the development of comprehensive IT strategies, including IT opportunity assessment, investment portfolio management, information strategy, sourcing strategy, IT systems strategy and IT infrastructure strategy, and more
• Analyzing client issues, building a fact base to support hypotheses and the rationale for action
• Supporting the development of detailed and actionable business cases and plans which reflect our practice’s deep industry, IT and business process acumen
• Assisting our clients build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
• Working in multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
• Helping develop our offerings and assets
Your Experience - We’re looking for experience in one or more of the following areas:
• IT Strategy: Experience in the business application of technology, an analytical and rigorous approach, business case experience, ability to turn data into insightful Management Information (graphs, presentations etc.)
• IT Transformation: IT process excellence oriented, operating model design and transformation
• IT Workforce: People Change experience within an IT environment, organization design and transformation
• Enterprise Architecture: system architecture knowledge, including business platform integration, IT governance and IT architect standards
• IT Commercial: IT commercial background, good knowledge of IT Service Integrator Models, experience with contract negotiations and service contracts
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
• Experience of working in technology-driven business transformation
• Knowledge of and passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
• Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem solving excellence
• Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
• First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Natural leadership qualities; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication
• Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
• Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements