Job Location: Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro
Regional Description: Brazil
Número da Vaga: 00664259 00664259_en
Client Financial Management Specialist
Support the global financial management function and business advisory services. Offer services through contract completion on regulatory and organization principles compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management and advisory to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership. Deliver services around the globe through a network of financial professionals via help-desk support, shared service operations and customer-dedicated on-site support.
The Client Financial Management Specialist main activities are:
· Provide value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
· Collaborate with client and engagement executives, client group finance leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of contract or account financial position
· Complete standard MTD/QTD financial and operational activities and processes
· Contribute to the CFM organization as Value Creator, People Developer, and Business Operator
· Execute account financial processes to ensure the quality and integrity of engagement financial records
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Other Business Related.
- +5 years of experience in accounting, reporting, forecasting, budgeting positions.
- Experience in Management Control tasks.
- Advanced level of English.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Comece sua busca aqui Escreva o título da vaga, habilidade, nível de experiência ou cidade
Inscreva-se no Accenture Talent Connection, siga nosso blog de carreiras ou configure alertas de vagas.