Job Location: São Paulo – São Paulo
Regional Description: Brasil
Número da Vaga: 00626671 00626671_pt-BR
· HTML (HTML 4.01, XHTML, HTML 5)
o Knowledge of web development standards and best practices of HTML5.
o Develop complex website architecture and structures.
o Create advanced HTML5 static and dynamic, structures and templates.
o Understanding of HTML 4.0, XHTML and HTML5 semantics and best practices.
o Knowledge in HTML5 video, audio, canvas, SVG, forms validation and new semantic tags.
o Integrate HTML5 pages and modules with server-side structures.
o Data Attributes.
· CSS (CSS1, CSS2, CSS3 cross browsing, pixel perfect concept, validation)
o Strong knowledge of web development standards and best practices on CSS.
o Expertise in concepts like resets, pixel perfect, cross-browsing.
o Develop CSS stylesheets for complete web sites and following theme implementation patterns.
o Knowledge of CSS3 selectors and properties (round borders, gradients, nth-child, transitions, keyframes).
o Knowledge in how to create CSS based themes.
o Mobile Layouts Development (liquid layouts).
o Responsive Web Design / Mobile First Approach.
o Strong knowledge of Responsive Frameworks (examples: Bootstrap, Pure, Foundation, Compass, Gumby).
o Strong knowledge of CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS or Stylus).
o Knowledge of CSS post-processors (PostCSS, autoprefixer, etc).
· JS (DOM, Core, JSON, AJAX, Frameworks: jQuery, Node, Backbone, AngularJS)
o Expert on web development standards and best practices.
o jQuery or similar framework (selectors, events, effects, animations and AJAX requests).
o Knowledge in MVC frameworks (examples: Backbone.js, AngularJS, React, Vue.js, Ember, Knockout, etc.). Expertise in one MVC framework.
o Client-Side Template Engines (examples: Underscore, Mustache, Handlebars, Dust.js, Jade, etc.).
o Build Tools (examples: Grunt, Gulp, Rake, Ant, Yeoman, Bower, etc.).
o Integration with analytics libraries.
o Basic understanding of Progressive Web Apps.
· Image Manipulation
o Advanced Image Editing Skills: slicing, sprite creation, image size optimization, retouch images.
o Advanced PSD manipulation skills.
o Understanding of XML and JSON structures.
o Manipulation of XML and JSON files.
o Experience with REST interfaces.
· Front-End Tools
o Solid knowledge using web development and testing tools: Chrome Developer Tools, Firebug, Web Developer Tools for other major modern browsers.
o Understanding of SVN/ GIT command line.
o Intermediate-advanced knowledge in SVN/GIT: resolving conflicts, doing merges, creating a repository, creating a branch, creating a tag, analyzing history log and reverting to a previous version.
o Experience with FTP servers.
o Pixel Perfect (FF), Perfect Pixel (Chrome).
o Intermediate knowledge in SSH and Unix commands. –
o Debug on mobile devices.
o Experience with mobile emulators and touch events simulators.
· Web Optimization
o Image optimization.
o Experience with CSS sprites.
o Experience with web performance measurements tools: PageSpeed, YSlow.
o Optimization of HTTP Requests.
o Experience with HTTP monitoring tools (Charles, Fiddler, HttpFox, Network tab).
· Unit Testing / Quality Assurance
o Perform unit testing process for every accomplished task.
o Knowledge in QA process.
o Create guidelines in order to improve the unit testing and QA processes.
o Peer Reviews.
· CMS Templating
o Theme creation, updates and maintenance.
o Editorial Capability: add, update or remove content and images.
o Creation of dynamic templates in different CMS platforms (Wordpress, Drupal, AEM).
o Maintenance of CMS modules (Wordpress, Drupal, AEM).
o CMS optimization for performance, editorial management and SEO.
o Knowledge of accessibility concepts applied to web sites.
o Knowledge of usability concepts for web sites.
o Knowledge in SEO.
o Knowledge in SEO meta tags and their usage.
· Social Networks
o Experience integrating modules and client-side API from Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest.
o Implement share functionality for Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest.
o Optimization of Twitter posts.
o Integration with Google Analytics and Tag Manager
· HTML5 Local Storage API.
· HTML5 Offline Manifest.
· HTML5 Microdata.
· HTML5 Accessibility Features.
· Indexed DB.
· Web Sockets, Web Events, Web Workers.
· CSS Architectures (OOCSS, SMACSS, Atomic Design, DoCSSa or MVCSS).
· CSS Naming Conventions (BEM).
· Dependency Loaders / AMD (example: Require.js, yepnope, etc.).
· Experience developing in Node.js.
· PhoneGap / Cordova.
· Real-time Communication Libraries with Web Sockets (Socket.io, Pusher, etc.) and Server Send Events.
· Automated Unit Testing (examples: Jasmine, QUnit, Mocha, Chai, SinonJS, Karma).
· Automated Integration Testing (PhantomJS, SlimmerJS, CasperJS).
· Extra knowledge in Git concepts (pull request, fork, branching).
· Experience with Live Reload
· Overview of projects quality, ensure best practices and standards.
· Experience with automated unit testing libraries and test runners (Jasmine, Mocha, QUnit, Karma).
· Experience with user interface and headless browsers (Selenium, PhantomJS, CasperJS, etc).
· Intermediate knowledge in email standards.
· Creating and versioning email templates.
· Responsive email templates.
· Build a new web site using a CMS platform.
· Development of new CMS modules or enhancements to existing modules
· Knowledge of ARIA attributes.
· Knowledge of basic guidelines related to Web Accessibility Initiative.
· Advanced knowledge of guidelines related to usability
· Solid knowledge of optimization topics: keyword studies, density, web master tools.
· Login integration with Social Networks.
· Integration with Adobe Analytics.
· Integration with personalization frameworks.
· At least 4 years of proven experience as a web developer working in the implementation of responsive web sites.
· Academic background related to computer science or web development.
· Proven experience in building complex web sites using responsive layouts and advanced user interactive.
· Experience integrating with REST services to consume or send data based on user interactions and user interface updates.
· Experience using an MVC framework to modularize a web site into smaller reusable components.
· Experience in a single page application project and proven expertise on the client-side routing implementation.
· Experience defining build processes using Node.js based tools. Understanding of the tasks required to build a project and their impact.
· Experience working in agile projects and play an active role during daily, planning and retrospective meetings.
· Experience working on enterprise projects, following defined guidelines by architects and product owners.
· Experience with peer review methodologies and their importance for the projects quality. It is expected for Level 10 to be reviewers.
· Experience coaching new developers in the team and be a point of contact for technical doubts.
Comece sua busca aqui Escreva o título da vaga, habilidade, nível de experiência ou cidade
Inscreva-se no Accenture Talent Connection, siga nosso blog de carreiras ou configure alertas de vagas.