- Minimum of 4 year of experience implementing one or more components of SAP SuccessFactors in any of the following:
- SuccessFactors Recruiting (RCM)
- SuccessFactors Recruiting (ONB)
- SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) particularly in Core HR
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- Minimum of 4 years functional/process experience with Talent Management, Performance & Goals, Succession Planning & Career Development, and Compensation
- Minimum of 4 years configuration/technical experience with SAP/SuccessFactors (in functional domains mentioned above) are preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required*
- Experience with SAP HCM and other modules a plus
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.