ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology’s Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
The Salesforce.com Service Cloud Functional Architect will responsible for managing customer service transformation projects that include operational improvement assessment and business process design. Strong Service Cloud knowledge is required - both functionally and technically - to help clients across multiple industries design, architect and implement improvements to their Service, Field Service and Customer capabilities.
We are seeking a Salesforce.com Cloud Professionals to work with business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com Service Cloud applications to a wide variety of clients at the enterprise level. The candidate will be responsible for owning and driving business requirements, as well as developing functional designs to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements. Candidates should be able to facilitate solution design trade off sessions that evaluate potential design options and balance business value against the cost of development and ongoing maintenance effort. Candidates should have an understanding of Contact Centers and/or Field Service and the key operational metrics and performance indicators used to manage a Customer Service environment. Candidates should possess knowledge of the relationship between a Customer Service environment and other Business units. Candidates should have knowledge of one or more key technology enablers used within a Customer Service environment such as Computer Telephony Integration, Portal self-service, Knowledge or Case Management.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Leading project teams on Service Cloud engagements, spanning the standard project lifecycle from strategy/visioning through implementation/post-implementation support with responsibilities across business and technical work streams.
- Driving collaborative Customer Service business process, business requirements and functional design discussions with clients, focusing on business value to make real-time design decisions
- Supporting change management and business readiness activities to deploy Service Cloud, Field Service Lighting and/or Communities to end users
- Supporting proposal development
- Collaborating with other Sales & Customer and Cloud First executives to develop points of view and other thought leadership pieces that promote Accenture's business in Salesforce.