Job Location: IL - Chicago, MI - Detroit, NY - New York, PA - Philadelphia
Regional Description: Northeast
Número da Vaga: 00603035 00603035_en
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe.
You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Accenture Digital’s 36,000 professionals are driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. We apply sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes—to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. Accenture Analytics is a leader in Analytics, with deep industry and technical experience. We provide services and solutions that include Analytics Advisory, Data Science, Data Engineering and Analytics-as-a-Service.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: Analytics Strategy & Transformation Senior Manager
Analytics Advisory is an integral part of Accenture Analytics, partnering with our largest clients to define and enable insights-led transformation. As a Senior Manager in our Analytics Advisory practice, you will play a critical role in helping our clients tackle complex business issues. You will develop and deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. Specifically, you will help sell and deliver analytics strategy and transformation programs including defining an analytics vision & strategies, redefining the operating model & talent strategy, and managing the change journey to deliver sustainable business value. You will act as the analytics “value architect” for our most transformative opportunities, enabling an end-to-end analytics journey by bringing the best of Accenture Analytics to our clients. As a Senior Manager you will also play a key role on the leadership team—building the practice, assets and thought leadership.
1. Sales Origination & Business Development
2. Analytics Strategy & Transformation Delivery and Relationship Management
g. Deliver high quality strategy outputs and architect subsequent transformation
h. Leverage the best from Accenture to architect the solution and shape the commercial proposition
3. Practice & Offering Management
a. Shape analytics strategy assets to accelerate sales and delivery
b. Drive the analytics innovation agenda, including publishable thought leadership
c. Play an active role building a practice including capability development and recruiting
1. Core analytics strategy skills (assessment, strategy definition, business case, roadmap development, etc.)
2. Understanding of how to link analytics with business value to shape the business case
3. Understanding of analytics operating models and governance structures
4. Ability to lead and manage the execution of one or more portfolios of strategic, business, and technical client projects including providing day to day leadership to multiple work streams
5. Deep understanding of analytics, including data management, business intelligence, and predictive analytics
a. Understanding of how advanced data techniques can be applied to solve client problems
b. Knowledge of big data platforms, tools and applications
d. Understanding of analytics roles and responsibilities (e.g., data scientist)
6. Deep Industry & Functional analytics experience
a. Strong industry relevance
b. Ability to partner with our clients to understand business problems and strategies
c. Ability to translate business issues into specific requirements to develop analytics solutions
7. Client Delivery & Relationship Management
a. Ability to interact with and influence VP and above
b. Ability to interpret the results of analytical insights and translate results to the client in business context to drive value
d. Strong story-telling ability
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications:
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
Professional Skill Requirements
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· As the world’s largest independent technology services provider, we are agnostic about technology but have very clear viewpoints about what is most appropriate for a client’s particular challenge. You will have access to our alliances with market-leading technology providers and collaborative relationships with emerging players in the analytics and big data space—the widest ecosystem in the industry. These alliances bring together Accenture’s extensive analytics capabilities and alliance providers’ technology, experience and innovation to power analytics-based solutions.
· You will have access to the best talent. Accenture has a team of more than 36,000 digital professionals including technical architects, big data engineers, data scientists and business analysts, as well as user digital strategists and experience designers.
· Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here: Benefits.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion,
Comece sua busca aqui Escreva o título da vaga, habilidade, nível de experiência ou cidade
Inscreva-se no Accenture Talent Connection, siga nosso blog de carreiras ou configure alertas de vagas.