Job Location: Sao Paulo - Sao Paulo
Regional Description: Brazil
Número da Vaga: 00592881 00592881_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organization and communities around the world. Accenture is one of the leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Digital Design Services professionals envision, research, design and manage marketing, commerce and servicing experiences across touchpoints.
Lead our professionals to the new.
You need to stay focused on the digital products experience, without neglecting the intersection of the physical with the online, generating commercial value and creating impact for the market.
Will be responsible for the definition and application of user-centered design processes. Leading a team of around 40 designers (multidisciplinary) through all stages, from understanding the users' needs, aligning with the commercial and technological rules to designing, in fact, a digital product with a fluid and innovative use experience , setting a standard for the market.
A proven experience of more than 3 years in planning, conducting and managing activities such as workshop moderation, ethnographic research, usability testing, heuristic analysis, cardsorting, prototyping, documentation, concept defenses and many others that are essential to validate is indispensable. the hypotheses created by the team. And, experience in people management from the point of view of participating in a project until building a solid career plan.
• Demonstrate experience, professionalism and trust in any situation
• Be available and accessible to team members
• Communicate effectively, articulate ideas clearly and demonstrate business understanding
• Manage medium and large teams within the client or Accenture itself
• Provide the team with a clear sense of direction and understanding of the responsibilities of each
• Encourage healthy discussion among staff, building a sense of ownership in all
• Recognize and reward individual and team effort
• Recognize needs and provide guidance on how to deal with new or difficult situations
• Maintain constant communication between project and customer management on any change of direction
• Maintain a close working relationship with the client's counterparts
• Provide constant and clear guidance, always setting expectations.
• Consider each individual's abilities when assigning activities and projects
• Listening and understanding accurately the expectations, ideas, and concerns of others
• Adapt the best market practices to the needs of the project / customer
• Understand key project drivers to define, prioritize, and organize activities
• Create and present clear work plans to help the understanding of all
• Plan and manage projects to minimize potential risks
• Anticipate potential problems and address actions to avoid them
• Leading design efforts across multiple projects simultaneously
• Be aligned with the strategic direction defined by top management when setting goals
• Define clear work processes to avoid rework
• Ensure documentation of all important discussions and decisions
• Keep deliverables in line with project scope and customer expectation
• Always stay current to the market and share this knowledge with the team.
• Facilitate and provide collaboration between teams (both Accenture and client)
• Define objectives and research activities to discover customer needs and behaviors
• Organize the discoveries to create design concepts, diverging with the whole team and then converging on hypotheses.
• Ensure that the team creates flows, structures, sitemaps and prototypes in line with these assumptions, testing with users whenever possible
• Be the voice of the customer throughout the design process
• Plan, delegate, supervise, finalize and submit all design deliverables
• Ensure connectivity with technology teams to see projects through implementation and deployment, and with the Analytics team to create insights and drive new insights through collected data
This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Comece sua busca aqui Escreva o título da vaga, habilidade, nível de experiência ou cidade
Inscreva-se no Accenture Talent Connection, siga nosso blog de carreiras ou configure alertas de vagas.