Job Location: Location Negotiable
Número da Vaga: 00589425 00589425_pt-BR
Visual Design Director
At Fjord, design leadership drives creativity and innovation at all levels. Our design leadership invests itself in strengthening the relationships between our teams, our clients, our work, and the people who use our products and services every day. As a Visual Design Director, you’ll own the Visual Design practice within your studio and you’ll be responsible for overseeing multidisciplinary design teams on one or more accounts to create ideal solutions for our clients. You’ll also manage Visual Design Leads, collaborate with primary stakeholders, and work with program leadership to plan future projects. This is your opportunity to advance Visual Design as well as evolve integrated design as both a discipline and a practice on a global scale.
As a team, we:
● Lead and inspire teams and individuals within our craft and across disciplines.
● Provide oversight and lead design activities across client and internal projects.
● Create opportunities to solve business challenges with design excellence.
As a Visual Design Director, you:
· Drive design quality, practice, and offerings that meet business and user goals as well as create new offerings within Fjord. Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
· Lead design points of view, proposal creation, and relationship management across 1-2 key clients.
· Own craft and capability output across key projects, ensuring each project deliverable is of the highest quality.
· Manage the studio's Visual Design team across all accounts.
· Guide the design studio toward using the most appropriate design methods and practices.
· Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints.
· Manage at least one account and oversee quality and output of all projects for that account. Establish and lead client and account relationships for successful account growth.
· Present new thinking and insights at conferences as a Fjord thought leader.
Working together, we will:
· Create environments where our design teams can do high-quality work for our clients.
· Uncover opportunities to apply design thinking to solve challenges for key accounts.
· Build and strengthen the multidisciplinary skillsets of design teams across the studio.
Set yourself apart:
· Exemplary design sensibility and command of standard design applications (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision). Experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus.
· Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions.
· Demonstrated expert creative problem-solving skills to help establish a look and feel for a given project, evaluate a creative approach, brainstorm, think, and respond quickly while delivering unexpected, original, and innovative ideas.
· Proven ability to maintain attention to detail across project deliverables; management of version control issues.
· Excellent leadership skills, problem resolution abilities, and good judgment.
· Proven history managing cross-functional teams to create a powerful, effective, and coherent design solution.
· 10+ years of relevant industry experience; demonstrated experience leading multiple cross-discipline teams.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Visual Design; a master’s degree is preferred.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe design leadership should empower design teams, providing guidance, provoking thought, and removing barriers so that all members can reach their full potential. In doing so, our design leaders inspire teams, clients, and users to push beyond boundaries and achieve our shared goals. If your strengths revolve around bringing out the strengths in others, we encourage you to join our design leadership team.
This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Comece sua busca aqui Escreva o título da vaga, habilidade, nível de experiência ou cidade
Inscreva-se no Accenture Talent Connection, siga nosso blog de carreiras ou configure alertas de vagas.