Job Location: TX - Dallas
Regional Description: Southwest
Número da Vaga: 00589391 00589391_en
Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions to realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
· Driving growth through improving performance of people
· Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale
· Creating compelling digital employee experiences
· Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights
Accenture’s Future Workforce offering helps clients design and implement a workforce strategy that delivers measurable improvements in the performance of the organization. Future Workforce professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies innovate and modernize their talent strategy and workforce planning, talent sourcing, capability assessment, and reskilling activities to optimize value and adapt to the rapid evolution of skill demand. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in leading thought leadership to help our clients structure, launch, and implement Future Workforce programs which provide optimal, rapidly adaptable, quality human capital for the organization.
By leveraging Accenture, our clients can take advantage of the following world-class Future Workforce consulting capabilities:
This Consultant role is aligned to our Products Operating Group. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/industries-index
The Future Workforce Consultant is focused on the transformation of the client’s workforce.
An Future Workforce Consultant within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
· Quickly develop agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, opportunities and/or recommendations with guidance from their Accenture supervisor
· Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients
· Deliver a Talent Strategy that addresses the client’s unique and evolving business challenges with guidance.
· Manage small, virtual, global, diverse teams
· Effectively leverage their direct Accenture supervisor to co-create a strategy for Digital Function/Job Design (AI/ML Robotics)
· Contribute to enabling the client to harness the power of the liquid workforce
· Implement a digital learning strategy to keep the workforce current on relevant skills and knowledge
· Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client and Accenture organizations
· Build a capabilities and talent assessment function that can anticipate skills gaps
· Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
· Articulate program value propositions in a way that is creative and inspiring
· Minimum 2 years of external consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of Future Workforce solutions
· Minimum 2 years of experience in one or more of the following HR processes: Talent Strategy, Strategic Workforce Planning, Job Design, Liquid Workforce, Talent Sourcing Strategy, Capability/Talent Assessment, Rapid Workforce Reskilling, or Digital Learning
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
· Ability to develop trusted client relationships
· Ability to innovate and challenge norms
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
· Prior external consulting experience
· Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
· Capable storyteller and compelling communicator
· Project management experience, including project plan development and measurement
· Excellent leadership and management skills
· Experience as part of a thriving virtual team
· Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Retail clients
· Experience with Digital tools for Future Workforce Design and Analytics
· Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
· Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
· Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
· Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
· Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Comece sua busca aqui Escreva o título da vaga, habilidade, nível de experiência ou cidade
Inscreva-se no Accenture Talent Connection, siga nosso blog de carreiras ou configure alertas de vagas.