Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
The Operations Administration Analyst provides first point of contact and daily functional administrative support to leadership/executive staff of a small to medium work unit or client team or may support the whole work unit/client team. General administrative support as well as unit communications support as needed. May also focus on a particular functional area, such as finance or human resources administration.
Executive Support Services professionals provide Executive Support Services which include all specialties that involve supporting executives directly, as well as the supervision/leadership of those providing the support.
The Executive Assistant provides first point of contact and daily functional administrative support to leadership/executive staff/work unit.
- General administrative support as well as unit communications support as needed
- Supervise and/or coordinate administrative support activities for Accenture Operations Leadership
- Make decisions relating to administrative support with minimal supervision
- Act as first point of contact for administrative support in Accenture Operations
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes or functional operations; help implement improvements
- Coordinate engagement activities and participation with leadership
- Train and mentor new administrative support for Accenture operations.
- Assist unit leadership with management/leadership meeting logistics, both routine and special
- Serve as point of contact between internal teams
- Prepare and disseminate ad hoc communications
- Plan and manage recurring meetings
- Liaise with outside suppliers and vendors, ensuring the site is fully stocked with office supplies, equipment, etc.
- Respond to general unit incoming phone calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Complete ad hoc operations support as required