Job Location: IL - Chicago
Regional Description: Midwest
Número da Vaga: 00557401 00557401_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The Interaction Design Lead owns Interaction Design as a discipline on projects and accounts and additionally contributes to the practice by defining reusable design patterns & systems. On projects, you'll support and provide oversight on all aspects of Interaction Design, and lead Interaction Design efforts on our most ambitious work. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is driving positive impact for the employees of Accenture by creating products and services that are innovative & modern, reduce friction & promote efficiency for all employees.
We are looking for a creative and innovative Interaction Design Lead to perform the following:
- Create design ideas & visualize solutions that aim to simplify processes & complexity of systems while accounting for complexity of organization & diverse user groups
-Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design
- Act as hands-on design expert, shaping concepts & seeing them through from sketch to detailed prototype
- Participate in or co-lead Design Thinking workshops with end users & business with the goal of driving innovation and modern digital solutions
- Develop experience & business strategies that place employees and teams at the center of the service/product while balancing corporate business objectives (human centered design focus)
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Give effective feedback and direction to other team members
- Elevate opportunities for connected experiences across the business leading to improved insights & efficiency while increasing employee engagement
Time management and organization skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Comece sua busca aqui Escreva o título da vaga, habilidade, nível de experiência ou cidade
Inscreva-se no Accenture Talent Connection, siga nosso blog de carreiras ou configure alertas de vagas.