Job Location: Sao Paulo - Sao Paulo
Regional Description: Brazil
Número da Vaga: 00509916 00509916_en
• At least 6+ years relevant industry experience.
• In possession of a relevant degree or professional qualification(s).
• Proficient in and/or knowledge of relevant software packages i.e.
Photoshop and Illustrator, In Design, Flash, 3D graphics packages, and motion graphics software such as After Effects.
• Experience creating visual design guidelines and documentation, design language systems and motion studies.
• Demonstrable skills in illustration, photography, or diagrammatic expertise (information visualization) and iconography are an advantage.
• Able to present concepts and justify design decisions.
• Able to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
• Demonstrable attention to detail.
• Willingness to travel.
• Seek out opportunities for self-development.
• Effectively manage administration such as time reporting, expense submission etc.
• Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams.
• Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships.
• Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
• Communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner.
• Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment & materials provided.
This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Comece sua busca aqui Escreva o título da vaga, habilidade, nível de experiência ou cidade
Inscreva-se no Accenture Talent Connection, siga nosso blog de carreiras ou configure alertas de vagas.