Join Accenture Financial Services Elite Team and help us to transform and create new businesses for leading organizations. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The Financial Services Elite Team lead the engagements of all large and complex opportunities at Accenture in the Financial Services Operating Group in the Latin America. It is a dynamic team made up of broader range of business and technology executives who lead and support opportunities that often combine the full breadth of Accenture across Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. We work with most of the major clients in the FS sector, as well as working with new players in the industry. This is an exciting and vibrant team who bring to bear the best of Accenture within a team environment that positively encourages growth and promotion.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Co-ordinates all the activities involved in executing the sales campaign driven from the win strategy and negotiating strategy.
- Make sure that all activities in the campaign are aimed at convincing the client, neutralising the competition, and gaining approval in Accenture.
- Support C-level value creation agenda in key strategic clients
- Creates the value proposition, deal structure, commercial mechanism and how the deal "fits together" utilizing Accenture capabilities and assets.
- Performs financial and commercial analysis with Accenture Pricing specialists in creating the pricing structure.
- Work with deal leadership team on the development, refinement and execution of the sales strategy
- Participates in Win Strategy reviews.
- Responsible for Price to Win and competitive pricing assessments and strategies.
- Applies opportunity intelligence, margin targets and client rate cards to determine best deal structure.
- Ensure deal strategy and proposal activities comply with internal governance processes
- Developing and co-ordinating the key terms and conditions for the contract, including performance-based elements
- Act as a coach or formal mentor to junior members of the team
What skills & experience are we looking for?
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Experience within Financial Services industries.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Support successful strategy engagements addressing our clients’ business challenges, delivering lasting and distinctive outcomes and value in disciplines
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed value initiatives
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
- Solve complex, ambiguous client business problems, bringing structure and rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques; acting and taking decisions with little management oversight
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
- Make, build and sustain trusted senior client relationships in the C-suite by remaining highly attuned to client needs and styles
- Contribute to business development activities including opportunity identification/qualification, proposal development/presentation, and commercial contract negotiation
- Contribute to developing the Accenture Financial Services practice building strategic growth offerings, assets and capabilities
- Assist in market development activities to develop relevant thought leadership
- Develop and manage high performing multidisciplinary teams
- Interaction is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach.
- Ability to influence or complete assignments independently, whilst making decisions autonomously
- Use of autonomy to make decisions and acting independently, to determine appropriate methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Organised and proficient at planning to achieve challenging timelines
- Proficient at working collaboratively with both the internal team and client stakeholders
- Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and Accenture
- Management of medium - large sized teams and/or work efforts within Accenture or client organization
- Bachelor and Master degree (Business Administration, Economics and Engineer)
- Fluent in English.
What’s in it for you?
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.