Join Accenture Financial Services Elite Team and help us to transform and create new businesses for leading organizations. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The Financial Services Elite Team lead the engagements of all large and complex opportunities at Accenture in the Financial Services Operating Group in the Latin America. It is a dynamic team made up of broader range of business and technology executives who lead and support opportunities that often combine the full breadth of Accenture across Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. We work with most of the major clients in the FS sector, as well as working with new players in the industry. This is an exciting and vibrant team who bring to bear the best of Accenture within a team environment that positively encourages growth and promotion.
What responsibilities will you have?
Accountable for driving value creation agenda in key clients and closing the deal.
- Leads the opportunity sales process including the ongoing qualification, development of win strategy, ensuring competitive differentiation, and orchestration of approvals required
- Leads value creation agenda with C-level
- Closely engages with the client to manage meetings and presentations and proposal production.
- Define win strategy and negotiation strategy
- Drive value discussions with clients
- On small and medium sized opportunities, will drive the entire sales process.
- On larger opportunities, may share role or divide up responsibility for some activities with other Sales Capture people.
- Act as a coach or formal mentor to junior members of the team
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Deep experience within Financial Services industries.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Deliver successful strategic engagements (sometimes multiple at once) addressing our clients’ business
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed value initiatives
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
- Solve complex, ambiguous client business problems, bringing structure and rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques; acting and taking decisions with little management oversight
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
- Drive a rigorous and structured approach to identifying and solving business problems that lead to strategic insights
- Make, build and sustain trusted senior client relationships in the C-suite by remaining highly attuned to client needs and styles
- Lead business development activities including opportunity identification/qualification, proposal development/presentation, and commercial contract negotiation
- Take accountability for developing the Accenture Financial Services practice and build Accenture’s innovative offerings, assets and capabilities
- Play a key role in driving the growth agenda for clients — identifying emerging trends in customers and the market and driving sales as a result
- Lead the creation of well-articulated thought leadership assets that present innovation agenda, insight, knowledge, guidance and recommendations on a specific market-relevant strategy topic and drive improved market presence in external forums
- Develop and manage high performing multidisciplinary teams
- Interaction is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach.
- Ability to influence or complete assignments independently, whilst making decisions autonomously
- Use of autonomy to make decisions and acting independently, to determine appropriate methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Organized and proficient at planning to achieve challenging timelines
- Proficient at working collaboratively with both the internal team and client stakeholders
- Management of medium - large sized teams and/or work efforts within Accenture or client organization
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor and Master degree (Business Administration, Economics and Engineer)
- Fluent in English.
What’s in it for you?
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.